Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Needing a web designer!!

:iconmythicalsmarina:
MythicalsMarina Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
my friends need a web designer to help fix up there website for their cosplay businesss.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwilsoninc:
wilsoninc Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Check my dribbble profile: [link] and contact me at g.wilsoninc@gmail.com , thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.
:icondaletech:
daletech Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Can do this if you're still looking. Note me with details. I have skype.
:iconepbdesigns:
epbdesigns Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
I am a feelance graphic designer, web developer and everything in between. I work in various media including website design, programming, coding, logo creation, email newletter templates, business cards, and everything else you can think of. Should your friends have any interest, they can contact me via ericbela@hotmail.com. I will gladly provide them my portfolio, which currently includes 3 ongoing websites, and business startups. I will gladly discuss what they want before we talk about any sort of budget. Thank you for any consideration in advance. I have Skype, Messenger, Facebook, Email and if they need to contact through anything else, I will gladly install it on my computer.
:iconlanotdesign:
LanotDesign Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello MythicalsMarina , I am a professional graphic designer. I can design web, logo or mascot for your friend. What exactly do you need? Can you give more details? For now please view my portfolio listed below. You can contact me through my website or through skype, my ID is lanotdesign . Hope to hear from you soon.
:iconvasiligfx:
vasiligfx Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Noted
Add a Comment: