November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

I Need 3 Simple Characters ASAP - $$$ PAID $$$

:iconzimmtheseries:
ZimmTheSeries Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Hello -

I need three simple characters created. I'm not sure what style this is called but please take a look at the ninja here [link] and in this video clip here [link] to see what I'm thinking of.

The three characters could be as simple as the ninja. I need 1 donkey character, 1 elephant character and 1 dollar sign character. Each will need to have a run cycle like the ninja above or like in this example [link].

If you can create this and are interested, please send me a message and let me know how long it would take to complete and how much you would charge per character. Also please include examples of your work. If you have examples that include a character walking or running even better. Thanks!

Best!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in the job offered.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

:iconkiaradark2:
KiaraDark2 Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Hi! Im interesting in your work ,sounds very fun with the ninja and the cartoons, im usually works with gif and pixeles for games like mugen(and flash too) but I dont have updated that in deviant art but I can show you what I be done,if you want I can make you a little sketch of the ninja running with the move similar like the elephant! And the Dollar will have legs to run ,no?
Add a Comment: