Seeking vintage Victorian style line art

I'm publishing a collection of steampunk mystery stories as a print and e-book, and I need to commission some interior illustrations. I need black and white line-art in a vintage Victorian style.

I'll be purchasing non-exclusive print and electronic rights to use the pieces in the book. Each story gets its own illustration, and we can negotiate payment based on complexity.

Deadline will be the first week of December. Send me a note if you're interested.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, please check out my gallery, I'm sure I would be able to provide the kind of drawing you're looking for.

if you're interested be sure to send me a note

Thanks

Lament
Really interested!

Have a strong interest in Victorian-style illustration and have produced hand drawn pieces such as this:

Hello,
i am interested in the job offered.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
I have done work like this before and would certainly be interested in this project :3

Samples:

For a full CV and portfolio please see my website --> www.wix.com/purpleglovez/cjellisart
Hello! I'm interested. I draw in Steampunk style too. Please take a look at my Portfolio [link] Commission Info [link]
Hello I think Ill could help you
not sure if I have somenthing relevant on mi gallery but have a look if you like [link]
ust to be sure is it king of like this [link] ?
If your are not looking for a pretty much detailed face I should be able to nail it
let me here from you
Hi, I saw your ad in need of black and white steampunk illustrations and I am very interested. I am a published freelance comic book illustrator, and I happen to be currently working on a steampunk graphic novel. You can find example in my portfolio here: [link]

I would also like you to take a look at this black and white image which is heavily influenced by the Victorian era artist, Nell Brinkley (well...I suppose it'd be fair to say that she came just after that period, but it's still pretty similar): [link]

Feel free to email me or note me if interest. My email address is michaelyakutis@yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks!
-Michael Yakutis
Details:
I need two simple pieces, each focused on a different character, in a style similar to Victorian line-art (vaguely like this [link]). The budget for this is $100.
Hello,

I'm interested in the project.

Please check out my gallery- [link].
Hello.
I am interested in your project.
Here you can see some of my work:
www.mardelplatacomics.blogspot.com
[link]

I hope we can work together.

Best regards.

Diego Martinez.

martinezcomics@gmail.com