Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Content Writer for Bestiary - Fantasy Card game needs Talented Creative Imaginative Writer

:iconebizcraftsman:
ebizcraftsman Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
ALL SUBMISSIONS FOR WORK CAN BE SENT TO ebizcraftsman@gmail.com or PRIVATE message. Or you can link past works here..

I am looking for someone to help with me a Bestiary for my game, Terathan .. If you are not familiar with a Bestiary, you can looking only for the Pathfinder Bestiary or dungeons and dragons bestiary, to see what I am talking about..

Basically I would need someone to do the following :

#1 - Speak/Write English language extremely well
#2 - Help name monsters that I show you images of
#3 - LONG detailed descriptions created for these monsters
#4 - Stats and Attributes for these monsters
#5 - Special Abilities
#6 - Races/ Clans / Groups

I am looking for someone who is familiar with fantasy monsters and has a GREAT imagination to help develop UNIQUE monster descriptions and stats. All work has to be 100% original and descriptions must explain the origins and evolution of each creature. I send you a picture, you make up original description and stats on this creature..

My game is a Fantasy Trading card game, which you can see more about it at - [link]

[link]

[link]

I have lots of art complete, need someone to assist with the story writing and bestiary. If you are interested in the job, please let me know what you charge per monster name, description, stats, history, evolution, and maybe a brief intro on a monster. Lets say this monster:

**** [link]

USE the above monster as you JOB APPLICATION .. Description on the monster, monster name, evolution of monster, special abilities, attributes, stats, etc.
Lets see how you work on this monster..

--- EXAMPLE OF BESTIARY type pages:

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

I will provide you with a unique monster/weapon/armor/race and you provide a unique description/stats/attributes/evolution/special abilities.

I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF WORK FOR YOU. Over 80 monsters that you can do one at a time. I need you to bid me a price per monster..

As for game type specs :

My game is a Fantasy Trading card game that focusing on the following game modes:

1 - Single Player DUNGEON CRAWL
2 - Player vs Player Collectible battle deck battles
3 - Co-Op Player vs Dungeon Crawl..

The game concentrates around 4 basic resources:
1 - Representing Blood
1 - Representing Water
1 - Representing energy
1 - Representing Evil Death - The dark arts

These are the resources that will be rolled via custom dice to play cards. The game will initially start with 4 races - Evil aged decaying Wizard, Battle weary human Warrior trying to keep his world from being taken over, Spirit Summoner creature from the depths of hell, and Elemental Race, hell bent in taking over Terathan and devouring its resources..

So each monster, weapon, armor, pet, ally, will have its own Race it's for .. Own set of Resources required to play the card.. And own special abilities and attributes. Players will be able to build custom decks, as long as the Races are compatible.. Example :

Spirit summoner and Warrior may be compatible races
Decaying Wizard and Elemental race compatible ..

Just ideas, but need someone with writing ability to put it all together.. let me know if you are into this and I will await your example for the monster I linked you.

Let me know your thoughts and hopefully we can work together :)
Stephen Culotta

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconebizcraftsman:
ebizcraftsman Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Job filled ..

THANKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE INTERESTED!!! I love working with DeviantArt.com .. Got some serious quality people working on my project from here!!!

:iconmourkhayn:
Mourkhayn Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Private Message sent
:iconelangkarosingo:
elangkarosingo Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello :) i'm interested about this job, please check out my artworks

note me or mail me at griffin45nn9z@gmail.com
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent

Add a Comment: