Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 51

Looking for members to help create an manga and anime,indie.

:iconciaroclg:
ciaroclg Nov 8, 2012  Professional Writer
Hello everyone my name is Christian and I am looking for members to create an team to create an manga and 2 anime's together. This is completely indie project, and plan to make an online studio with great team members,also ocf is my other indie studio [link] ., and for serious means/yet fun for an lvoe fo the arts, and creation The first anime will be an action anime, while the second is romance/yaoi. Looking for dedicated,hard working individuals, who have an passion for what they do. Im an writer, so drawing isnt my strong point, but on paper, i can visualize it through words, but im looking for the following
1 Character design artist
2 Background artist
3 A Key animator
4 In between animator
5 EDITING team
sfx artist
voice actors
music composer
and final sounding mix
If interested,please post below or any questions feel free to message me.
Story's written wise will be done by deadline.
Deadline for entries
12/31/2012

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconswim2thesun:
Swim2theSun Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am quite interested in this project and would possibly like to try my hand at voice acting; Though I've done some before as well as I am skilled in the dramatic arts.
ciaroclg Nov 15, 2012  Professional Writer
Awesome i will let those know who are chosen by deadline.
:iconoddworldianprincess:
OddworldianPrincess Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, I am very interested, I have been working on a joint manga of my own, you can find my group here: [link]
Awesome,it looks really cool.
:icongraphospasm:
I've voice acted in a professional capacity with Funimation Studios; would love to be a part of this project. I'm also a writer (I'm primarily a writer, actually) so if you need any writing or editing I'd be happy to help out.

Good luck with the project!
Wow im very grateful,its mostly an indie thing,but im hoping it can come to fruition. May i ask what anime you voiced in?Thats pretty awesome.=) Thank you again for your support.
:icongraphospasm:
At the moment I've worked on three anime and one anime movie, but the company hasn't released the names yet so I'm not allowed to say (copyright reasons). It makes applying for other jobs sort of weird when I can't say what I worked on. -_-;
Haha, true, which im excited,cant wait to see them.
:icon85e:
Hi, i am interested.

Love to work with other artist to broaden my horizons :)

Check my gallery : [link]

Hope to hear from you soon :D
ciaroclg Nov 13, 2012  Professional Writer
Awesome,art,watching your page, ill let those know whoa re chosen by the deadline.
Add a Comment: