Need someone to Sketch a character for me *Quick* ( Low- Medium Paid Work)

Hey, james here, Basically looking for a enthusiastic artist who wouldn't mind helping me out with this little project i have started. I am looking for someone who can work with me fast and smoothly. so what am i after?, well... a sketch of this :

General:
A Human, Male, 21 years old, Character From 40bc ( Ancient Britain ), Who is a hunter.

Detailed:
The character has medium long brown hair, a short brown beard, is 6,1 in height, has an athletic build, is rugged, wears general hunting clothes, wears a bow and has a sword equipped.

Extra details:
His expression will show a Determined look with a pinch of anger.

Please read this :

I am not generally looking for a professional artist, this usually means high prices or waiting times of weeks, i just need someone to help me out with a small project i am putting together. Please don't Post If you only really drawn anime, or no organic things.

anyway, hope someone can get back to me, thanks , James Bennett.
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm interested in your offer, here some samples of my sketch work:

For single full body character I'll charge you 12EUR
E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
Kika
Hey I'd be interested in this
Granted when it comes to drawing manly men I'm best at lineart work so I can put details in the fine lines
some examples are here: [link]
the second and fourth samples are the ones I'd like you to consider.
dave-holland-art.com

my name is Dave and I am a professional freelance artist THAT CAN WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET AND GET YOUR PRODUCT QUICK! I'm not like other pro artists that will put your product on the back burner because it isn't paying their rent. I focus on getting lower budget projects done quickly. Check out my portfolio, get a sense of what I can do and let me know where you need to be (budget and time wise) and how I can earn your business. davehollandart@gmail.comis where to email me.
Kind regards,

Dave H
Totally interested!
Please do take a look at my gallery to see if you like the styles and works.
:D
I am very interested and produce sketches pretty quickly. :) Here are some examples and prices.
Note: The sketch in the example is fairly "anime" or "cartoony" but I vary in a wide range of style, so I can make it slightly more "realistic" if that's what you're looking for.
I'm interested.
Here some of mine
Hello! I'm interested. :) Price list: [link]
I'm interested, please take a look at my gallery, thanks!
I'm very interested. Please check out my gallery or my online portfolio [link] Prices can be seen here [link]

I've sent a Note :)
I'll do it for $20

- Lu
Hey :) , Your art style is different to what i am looking for, if you can imagine this character, without color:

[link]

that is what i am looking for.
That's a nice piece of art I see why you're going for that style. I hope you find an artist. :)
:) Thanks, By the way I like your images, some awkward situations but still very well drawn :P
Awkward situations? I don't know what you mean by that but thanks. :p
Interested. Check aout my gallery and contanct me if you like what you see.
I'm interested in your project and I'm pretty sure that I could do a great job.

So please check my web site
[link]

or my D.A site
[link]

Thanks
Hey, Your Drawings are nicely done, Was just wondering how much you charge for a sketch in general ? , thanks , James bennett
thanks!
$13 full body
$8 bust