Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Seeking Recreation and/or Font Creation for pre-designed logo

:iconvastudios:
VAStudios Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
A few years ago we went through the process of getting a logo created for a Gaming Community; at the time it was an internal person in our Studio that created the works for us but they later would have a falling out with us and were removed from our Studio due to their actions. Sadly we did not get any renderings of the font (PSD) and only have a few images that we can work with.

We are seeking someone that could come in and do a well enough job to recreate the logo/image and finish the work by getting us a proper font/style sheet with all the letter/numbers as well; perhaps some 'symbols' here and there that fit the theme. If you have copyright concerns we will respond the best that we can; however since the original artist was working for the Studio at the time we retained the rights.

We are entertaining all respectful offers and will need copyright releases. Expect to work out a contract for the works.

Keep in mind that this logo/design will be used across multiple websites and sub-domains and other uses.

Preview: [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmoofactory:
moofactory Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
I dont think all that could be done within only 1-3 hrs.
Your budget doesn't allow enough time.
Most designers charge between $50-$120 per hr.
Looks like about 6-12 hrs of work.

Your looking at $300 bare minimum.
$800 - $1200 is a more realistic budget.

Just an FYI
:iconfontry:
fontry Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
The budget seems awfully small, but I'm firing a note to you anyway, just in case.
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I emailed you for interest.
:icondaletech:
daletech Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Is this still open?
VAStudios Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Yes; we are still in the process of reviewing those that are interested.
VAStudios Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I'd also like to include that we're budging around $100 (at the least) to contract someone to do this for our community.

-Multiple Logo Designs of Various Sizes for Domains
-Medals / Awards for the Community

Whoever we pick to do this work for us would likely have return (frequent) business from us if the work is of quality and are willing to work with us until we get the designs we need.

For more information you can reply; or contact us at admin@vigilantaddiction.com
Add a Comment: