Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Artist/Cartoonist wanted for Comedy YouTube Channel!

:icondottjt:
dottjt Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Introduction:
Hi, my name is Julius Reade and I run this YouTube channel.
user: youtube.com/user/thefinancialreality

I produce a lot of ANCAP videos with slides, where I talk over the slides. My plan is to replace the slides with "professional" drawings, hence where you come in.

The Job:
haha, don't be confused. When I say "professional", I'm not looking for the world's best drawers. You'd be wasting your talents here.

Just basic cartoons with a unique style, that can be easily drawn in a quick amount of time and best convey my sense of humor. In essence, I need a competent drawer, not one who can draw with amazing detail. Certainly not slow drawers.

Take a look at these videos to get a good idea of what I'm talking about:
[link]
[link]

Think of it as the cheap alternative to animation :)

This is an on-going roll and I will provide you with as much work as you think you can handle, so this is a great long term opportunity.

The great thing about this, is that I leave the creativity up to you! I'll provide you with the audio and you'll be able to do whatever you feel best suits the humor.

The most important requirement I have, is that you like the work I do, otherwise you won't be able to do a sufficient job. My comedy is extremely crude and it may turn off most people.

Payment And Contact:
Julius_dott@hotmail.com - Let's talk :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkromcompany:
KromCompany Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
check out my profile. if you like my stuff, tell me!
:iconojcartoons:
ojcartoons Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail Sent
:iconcalamitysquish:
CalamitySquish Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
this sounds like a job for me, I charge no more than 10$ ten being a full page drawing with background and such but note me if you like my style, I can draw cartoony things as well.
Add a Comment: