Looking for an illustrator for a book cover (upcoming fantasy novella series from Indie author)

My name is Vasileios Kalampakas and I'm looking for someone to illustrate my upcoming fantasy book covers. You can check out some of my writing on Amazon.com or B&N if you'd like to get a feel for my writing (which varies from book to book - note that three of my works are available for free).
More to the point, please name your price for a front cover only. I cannot afford much, so I'd really be interested if someone would like to help me out by promoting his work at the same time. I'm willing to spend up to USD $50, but if that's unrealistic please let me know.
Thank you in advance for considering this offer.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm very interested in working with you. Please check out my DA portfolio and my website www.lindsaycannizzaro.com I would be willing to work with your $50 price. I have quick turn around and can send you process shots while creating work.

You have some great offers already, but I decided to pitch in. 50 dollars are fine. I do both traditional and digital art.
Some of my works:

If you are interested please contact me via note.
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

The price for a cover is depend on the elements you want on it, here is price rates so you can have an idea:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
hello, my name is bramasta aji, i've been working as illustrator for many development for over 3 years, i have so many style.
here are some samples:

if u want to contact me, please send email to unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

thank u for ur time
Some of my work.

Thank you for your time,
Danil
Hi I'm interested please check my gallery
Thanks everyone for your wonderful artwork and offers. I've picked one, so no need to keep posting. I'll post once more when I have a new project!
Hello, i'm freelance illustrator, here some samples of my work:

E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
for further information.
Thank you!
Kika
[link] gallery
I'm definitely interested. 50 bucks is fine with me. I'm even down to go lower to get the job.
[link]
Hi,

I'm very interested in your job offer :) Here are some of my works:

:bulletgreen: My clients' feedback is here in the comment section: [link]

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for your time :)

Cylia
Interested. Note sent.
Sent a note. :>
hope you will take look at my gallery and talk to me if you like what you saw :)
Not sure what it is you're looking to have drawn specifically, but I'm interested :3
Here's a link to my information with samples: [link]
Hey,

I am interested in your project. 50USD doesnt sound like much, but it could be a good way to get known a bit more through your serie.

I paint mostly digital fantasy stuff. You can either check out my gallery or visit my portfolio page: [link]

If you are interested please contact me via PM or email(can be found on my profile page or portfolio

Cheers

Sandro
I'm interested in your project and I'm pretty sure that I could do a great job.

So please check my web site
[link]

or my D.A site
[link]

Thanks
I know that for professional artists, 50$ is probably too low... I am an up and coming professional (meaning I'm learning everything as well) so, I'd personally be happy to help you out :nod: I love fantasy books too! You didn't mention what exactly you are looking for in the cover- I noticed the ones you've uploaded aren't illustrated, what sort of things would the cover include? A character? A scene from the novel?
I'm looking for a heraldic design, so I don't think your character work fits. Thanks for your interest though!
I leave my portfolio: [link]
Contact me if interested,
-thank you
Oscar
Note sent,
It'd be nice if your post some references of the art style you want.
I was looking for something like a heraldic crest basically, alongside cursive text. Not characters from the book. I don't really have a preference - perhaps something more cartoonish? But I'm really open to style. I simply want a pleasing illustration that looks and feels good.
Oh I just saw your replied here after I answer your note. Sorry.
Well, If you'd like to have some cartoonish style. It may be reasonable price.

Please try to pick some work from my gallery which is the nearest your desirable artwork. It can help me thinking about the price : )

Thank you.