Looking for Illustrator/Artist

Hi! I'm looking for an illustrator/artist to visually explain a product I´m selling on a web page in about 4-5 illustrations (no colour, nothing too intricate, just black-and-white pencil). I can offer to pay 500 Dollars - and need someone who can do the job qickly!

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail: elke.galvin@jobadler.com or a pm here on da! I´d be interested in viewing some of your work and we could get in touch to specify what I need to be drawn if I like your other work.

Storyline:
Overall, your work would be displayed on a web page that helps connect freelancers and contractors with people who offer projects. It should show a person looking for jobs, then finding a webpage and reaping lots of project offers.

Pay: 500 Dollars max.

Selection process:
Send me an email to elke.galvin@jobadler.at, or a note to my DA account, and please include a link to your art. I will then answer you and explain in detail what I´d like to have drawn, then we´lll see what you come up with.
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,
i am interested in the job offered.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
Hi, I´m interested in the opportunity, please take a look at my gallery, and let me know if this is what you are looking for!
Thanks, Bruno-
We believe we have found the ideal illustrator for our project. Thank you, everyone, for your responses. I love my job when it allows me to spend quite some time looking at so much creative material! :) Thank you so much for your interest!
Hi!

I'm interested :) Take a look at my gallery: [link]
[link]
Hey I'm definitely interested, and I work fast.
Check out the link to my gallery please. I'd love to do this.
Interested here is my gallery [link]
hey there! Im very interested and I think my style fits perfectly with what you want. I am very professional and can get your illustrations done in a timely fashion.
Heres a link to my comic book art page on facebook, its got some of my more recent pieces.
www.facebook.com/groups/384665178265991/photos/
Interested party here, check out my gallery for illustrations!
Hello !

I'm also intrested, sending a note ;)
Wow, I am totally in awe of your art, each of you is so good in their own way. Thank you for your replies, just studying various galleries and working on a shortlist, you´ll hear from me today. I intend to get the whole project done as quickly as possible!

Thank you also for your words of warning, friendlyhand and lucasoftheart - I have no intention of not paying anything or of letting anyone do tests or the whole project for free OR claiming their work as mine (everyone knows I can´t draw). I don´t know where in my post you thought you could read those particular pieces of information and why you felt you had to publicly share something you´ve made up as far as my job offer is concerned. No doubt every freelancer has had his or her share of past bad experience, I concede. I know I´ve had my share! I expect to be able to judge from an artist´s portfolio whether he or she can do the job, and if I think he or she can do it, then I´ll book them.

Sorry about the e-mail mess-up. As is apparent, whoever wanted to get in touch with me managed to do so. elke.galvin@jobadler.at is the correct one. And anyone who thinks I´m not legit because I just signed on - feel free to browse my website or google my name. I´m a writer, journalist and musician. I just can´t paint or draw. :)
Very interesting job opportunity that one you have… Here is some of the commission work I’ve done for previous clients.

*no backgrounds are included in these commissions, only character and simple background similar to the works here presented.

Here you'll find the complete price list = [link] you'll see my prices are really affordable :)

Looking forward to work with you if you wish to. :handshake:
E-MAIL= ninaste@hotmail.co.uk

:wave:
I'm interested in your project and I'm pretty sure that I could do a great job.

So please check my web site
[link]

or my D.A site
[link]

Thanks
Hi,

ElkeGalvin, You will attract a more skilled and professional group of artists if you offer payment for your test image.

also you provided two different email addresses:
elke.galvin@jobadler.com
elke.galvin@jobadler.at

Free test images are sometimes a warning that the client will disappear as soon as the free art is delivered.
Free test images are sometimes an indication that the "client" is passing off your work as their own work to a third person. Paid test images are an indication that the client is serious about the project and willing to pay.

Artists should use caution when dealing with a client who has a brand new account. If a client just joined, then they need to be a little bit flexible and willing to establish some credibility in another way, for example a down payment before work begins.

-FH
elke.galvin@jobadler.at is correct. Thank you. Where you got the info about the free test images I am supposedly expecting is beyond me. This is a job offer, and you are scaring people off based on - what? Your bad past experiences? An e-mail typo? My being new here? Of course I am brand new, as I´ve signed on in order to find an artist for my project. I never said anything about not paying for a test image, but I´d rather discuss the details of the project with the artists to whom the information will be relevant.
Hi,
I mentioned test images because the subject had already been mentioned in this thread and it is a frequent concern. Thank you for clarifying.
Any style - I'm ready !

Please PM me with more details

thanks
Unfortunately in order to get the job you must first do a test so he can see how good you are.
Wrong info. Please don´t post wrong info concerning my project. Thank you.
really? disappointing indeed...
I hate it when people think that such a thing is necessary when we have portfolios that show our skills. But I hate it even more whenever they don't come right out and say it. I spent a good week going back and forth with someone over the details of a promising looking job and right before they wanted to hire me they decided to ask for a test. It sucks because I would never have bothered to contact them if I had known that and I wasted all of that time negotiating work I had to turn down in the end.
Thanks for the heads up on this one.
Yeah, I hear you. I used to do sample submissions when asked, but more recently I stopped doing them unless I get paid for the time it takes to do the sample. Seriously, what is the point of a portfolio if you then have to do work that you might not get paid for? The best potential employers are the ones who are willing to pay for samples. I once did a sample for a graphic novel and the employers paid me $100 to do it. Black and white. I didn't get the job, but I wasn't at all irritated because I KNEW that they respected my time and efforts as an illustrator.