Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

hire graphic novel desighner page layout artist

:iconjapethharrison:
japethharrison Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Artist
I Nead a graphic Artist to clean up the borders and edges around my graphic novel it is around 107 pages its compleatly done but I do feel like getting it touched up and displayed properly would make it even better! It is in digital format to give it a more fluent and profetional look maybe color borders and edge out the details if interested please respond with price and or page rate. Thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnatej25:
NateJ25 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
Hello , My name is Nate Johnson
I am a professional artist , i have extensive experience working in :
I'am not real sure what you are looking for but we are Illustration an Art experts
Specializing in.
. Comic Books (we are the comic book experts)
. Fine Art
. Character & Graphic Design .
. 2D Animation ( Production Studio)
.3D Animation ( extended studies / training non - degree pending )
. Logo & Graphics Development

My Strong points are:
* Penciling
* Inking
* Digital Coloring
* Lettering
* Character , Concept & Logo Design
* Web & Cartoon Animation
* Storyboarding
* Backrounds / Scenery

I have worked on and produced many professional
books and art projects , including comic books , marketing promotions
games & animation productions .

Some Clients & Companies I've worked with include :
. Say It With A Smile Production
(Animated) Kid Power International Seriers ( sample reel upon rquest)
. The Stoneridge Group Marketing firm
. CHCA ( Children's Health Corp of America )
. 2nd Coming Comix
. Trueheart Publishing Co.
. Smashdown Sports Apparel ( Australia)
. Gamepeons Game Development
. Unconventional ( T.V.Pilot)
. Actor Chris Warner ( Sin City , No Country For Old Men )
. As well as countless private commissions , and my own 2
. N.J. Comix self published titles :
(1) 3rd Degree Burn Afro - American Super Hero
(2) Defcon:04 - Sci - Fi
(3) Motion Comic & Animated Series

You can see Hi-Res Examples Of My Work Here :
Gallery : [link]

Commissioned Artwork :
[link]

Poster & Flyer Designs :
[link]

Logo Designs :
[link]

Sequential Comic Pages :
[link]

Our pricing Is base on The National Average Industry Pay Scale.

Our usual rate is $20.00 per page , however , right now we are runnig a special discount on our
services , and if you get in on it now , while it lasts . i can do your pages for you @ $15.00 per
page !

i would require a 50% deposit of the total amount ( + paypal fees ) = 827.00 . up front
( paypal acct : natej25@hotmail.com ) we could get your project done in as little as 4 - 5 days !

If you would like to commission me , please feel free to e-mail me at : natej25@hotmail.com
Thnx - Nate
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Are the pages in your gallery from this project? I think all you have to do is stretch the artwork in a few places. The layout is usually planned before the page is drawn so I don't think there is anyone but you who can do that and still keep what you where aiming for in the story. The page layout in a comic is a very essential thing to the storytelling right?
:iconnatej25:
NateJ25 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
I may have failed to mention in my last message ... this service comes with a satisfaction guarantee .

...the Layout is very important and definitely needs to be planned out prior to the actual
artwork being done . however that is not the end of the line as far as your pages go .
as a professional graphic designer and a self publisher . i've successfully touched up and re-sized panels and artwork after the fact without losing any quality whatsoever , for myself and many if not all of my clients .

even the top comic companies in the world do this on a regular basis.

also in addition , clean lines in the panel borders and gutters , gives the artwork a professional polish and clean look . that is a must for any comic to have . this is a talent and skill that Ive acquired over a long and trying career in comics . and i'm glad to be able to offer this service to everyone that needs it !

so worry not , all hope is not lost . - Nate
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I agree with you but (although I still think its something you can learn yourself) I'm not sure if the client will be able to read it by replying to me.
:iconmidnightsamurai:
MidnightSamurai Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
really not surprising since most of the times he doesn't read the posts before replying. at leas that is the impression he gives.
Add a Comment: