Simple/Stark images

I'm looking to hire someone to create some very simple/stark images as the cover for ebooks I'm planning on self publishing. Will pay, not really sure what all I should put in this but I'm more he willing to answer questions.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi. Please see my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
check out my gallery :) if you will like what you see sent me note and we can discuss details .
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
I'd love the opportunity to work with you and I hope my style fits your needs.
gallery: [link]
Hello,

My name is James Emmett, I am a published freelance illustrator. Please take a look at my portfolio online: [link] as well as some samples of my first published comic book available here: [link], Here are some samples of my colored work:[link], if you would like to see more samples please let me know. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

~James Emmett
I am confused too.
I leave a link to my portfolio anyway: [link]
If it´s what you are looking for, please contact me.
Thanks,
Oscar
Hey! I am unsure as to whether my style fits your criteria, but here's my gallery.

Thank you for your time.
Simple high contrast images? Say two colors with maybe a splash of another color. Example black and white with a hint of red.
yeap Im also confused on what are yo lookiing for
maybe vectors?
but you can see my gallery here if you like [link]
hi! im interesred :) heres my sample works. and more here -> [link] my gallery. THANKS! :D :D
i am interested but am confused about what you mean by stark images as well
What do you mean by 'stark' images? Something like black silhouettes on simple white backgrounds?