Details

Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Artist needed for a well-known 2D game project

:iconoldpeculier:
Armor Games is revamping the art on one of its most popular (millions of downloads) iOS games. We need an outstanding 2D artist to create a fresh vision for the user interface, backgrounds, and sprites for this already well-known, hit game.

This job will be well-paid on a contract basis, and should last about 4-8 months.

You'll have the chance to get your name into the credits of a high-profile project. If successful, you'll become known as the artist who take a great game and made it gorgeous.

Are you available?

Do you have outstanding, world-class 2D art skills?

Are you professional and reliable, with a proven track record of delivering art assets to spec and on time?

If so, we want to get to know you. Shoot me a private message and we'll talk. I look forward to hearing from you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwilsoninc:
wilsoninc Nov 4, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Noted you. Thanks in advance.
:icon1314:
1314 Nov 4, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm interested note sent. :)
:iconcrazypalette:
crazypalette Nov 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
I am interested in this but I cant do sprites!
You can visit my portfolio through the following link [link]
Thank you for your time and Looking forward to your reply!!
Regards, Ayan.
:iconotaquid:
OtaquID Nov 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I can help you with that, here's my [link]

:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Nov 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Im interested, please check my galery :)
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
:iconbrianskemper:
Hello,
I am a seasoned 2D artist and have worked on award-winning titles like 3DO's "Might & Magic" series and their very successful "Heroes" series. I've also worked on iOS projects and if you would please visit my online portfolio at [link] you can see samples of my work there. I am very professional and reliable and always go the extra mile with my artwork. I can be reached at brianscott22@yahoo.com. I would really enjoy talking with you about your upcoming project at Armor Games. It sounds exciting!
Best regards,
Brian Kemper
Add a Comment: