Paper Mario and dA Mascot Fella -type Artists.

I'm looking for artists who have skills in drawing with results similar to Paper Mario and/or dA's own mascot, Fella.

I need to fill a part-time position for a new venture for an online pet game. As of right now, there is a limited budget but there will be a monthly pay (unless financial status prohibits it). This game has unlimited growth once in Alpha release.

Basically, I will send you images and you will draw the image in this style.

Images will be vary: animals, plants, bugs, bacteria, and I will also need logos, icons, avatars, maps, etc. etc.

This game is similar to Subeta.net and Aywas.com

There are currently no images for the site so you are the key to the direction of art on this website!

Serious inquiries only!
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
Errr, I really like to draw in the style of Paper Mario! uwu

Let me know if I can help you~
Greetings,

My name's Aaron Liu from Robekka Art Studio. I just saw your thread posted on [link] , in which we are very interested.
Please take a few minutes to have a look at our site, robekka.deviantart.com or www.robekka.com. We've worked on a number of mangas and comics before.
We have an established team and can provide stable and reliable art support to your project. We also have quicker turnaround than individuals. We can start the work right away.
We can do you a sketches for sample if necessary.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in our service.

Thank you & looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Interested!
Other than just a freelance illustrator I'm also doing an important role in Deozoa project:
[link]

And yes, I am the artist for all the artoworks on that site you see.
So guess I'm pretty good with animals/monsters.

Please do also check out my gallery to see if you like the works and styles.
And please do note/e-mail me if you're interested as well.
:)
Hello, I'm very interested in your offer.

I included some character concepts that I created for another game, but were not used and an example of my digital skills.

Let me know if I can be of service!