Closed to new replies
May 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Need an illustrator for a manga-esque sci-fi webcomic

:iconthejestersdaughter:
TheJestersDaughter Featured By Owner May 14, 2012
I need an illustrator for a high-concept science-fiction webcomic, preferably with a manga-ish look, but I'm open to other styles as well. The first 90 pages of script is written, with the first 30 pages edited and finished. My first illustrator dropped out after a few concept sketches because of her schedule.

All monetary earnings from the website itself will be split 50/50 with the illustrator, and should this project ever gain traction and hit a publisher (as is my projected goal), all proceeds will be split 50/50 from there as well.

Interested parties please apply, and I will get back to you with sample pages of the script, etc.

Thanks! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Featured By Owner May 15, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
TheJestersDaughter Featured By Owner May 15, 2012
Wow everyone. Thanks for the offers. I'm in the process of going through everyone's galleries right now and will be sending notes to you all shortly. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed in the dA community. :) Keep 'em coming! XD
:iconmissangest:
Missangest Featured By Owner May 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I think it sounds interesting! I will put some of my work here and you'll decide if my style is anything you think looks interesting! :)

:iconjeanblansa:
jeanblansa Featured By Owner May 15, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I am available and interested on the asigment ... =)
PENCILS:

INKS:

COLORING PROCESS:

:iconrobekka:
robekka Featured By Owner May 14, 2012
Greetings,

My name's Aaron Liu from Robekka Art Studio. I just saw your thread which we are very interested.
Please take a few minutes to have a look at our site, robekka.deviantart.com or www.robekka.com. We've worked on a number of mangas and comics before.
We have an established team and can provide stable and reliable art support to your project. We also have quicker turnaround than individuals. We can start the work right away.
We can do you a sketches for sample if necessary.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in our service.

Thank you & looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Aaron
:iconhissorihaka:
hissorihaka Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oooh! This sounds like fun! :D I'm in! Please have a look at my gallery:

:star: [link] :star:

If I may , can you give me a small synopsis of your story? Thank you!

Hope you like what you see! :D
:iconmisterfish:
misterFISH Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Interested
Here's my gallery
[link]

And my E-mail if you'de prefer
hourus8@aol.com
Thank you for the time .
:iconcorneria:
Corneria Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi, i'm interested on taking on the job but i'm not sure if my style is what you're looking for. here's my online portfolio just in case: [link]
TheJestersDaughter Featured By Owner May 14, 2012
No, it's not really "spec" work. I looked at the projects forum and I don't think it's quite the same. I'm more looking for interested artists, and then I will talk with everyone before commissioning anything. That way no one has to do any unpaid work. :)
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
This is what is known as "spec" work. The projects forum is that way --->
Add a Comment: