Manga Artist Needed and Will be Paid

Hi, i need a manga artist that can draw sword battles, make new characters, and other things. The manga is a shonen manga, I and the artist will work together as a team and i will try to publish the manga to Yen Press. I will pay SOME MONEY I HAVE A SMALL BUDGET to the artist and that can be negotiated with me and if we do get accepted the artist and I will divide that payment fifty-fifty.
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
Can you draw 2 battles sketches and is it ok if I pay you $0.50 or $1 per page?
I encourage you to look and my storyboard section ;)
[link]

Hopefully we can work something out. Looking forward to working with you.
Can you make manga? I seen your art not its none to be manga and I need a manga artist
Sure I have experiencing in making manga.

Here's my section of my episodic manga "Everyday Unordinary"

[link]
Feel free to check out my Gallery and let me know if it what you are looking for. As for pricing, I'm extremely flexible.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Can you make 2 sword battle scenes then I will decide.
[link]

Please take a look at my portfolio and let me know if you'd like to work together.

Best,

Marco
can you make 2 battle scenes then I will decide.
I'm interested. Please check out my gallery and if you're interested get back to me and we can discuss more details and prices. c:

[link]
can you make 2 battle scenes then I will decide.
would it be all right if they are 2 sketches?
[link]

Here I did two rough sketches. You have seen my finished work so you know I can clean up and do poses well. c:
Hi, I'm a manga artist and if you're interested you can check out my gallery. :) Have a great day ahead.
Hello! I can draw complex fighting scenes with references, I've never worked as a mangaka but I'm capable of dynamic drawings and I actually have my own manga plot in my head (though I'm not planning to put it on paper yet, only sketches)
If that makes any sense, these are examples of my finished works (which are far from being dynamic but that's only because such scenes are usually left in my drawer as rough sketches)
Hi, please check out my gallery to see if my style fits your vision (especially the SDL file for manga examples). Feel free to contact me via note if you are interested. Thanks!
Hello there, My name is Coke Farias. I'm graphic designer and comic artist. My style is a mix of manga and cartoon. I sent you examples of my work. Please Check my work and comic on line, is in spanish but I speak English.

The best of lucks

Yours Coke Farias

[URL] [link]
[URL] [link]
[video][link]
Sorry, but I need a full manga artist not half cartoon