Need serious and professional penciler/inker for 3 part mini seies

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
people just dont read and keeps posting for this job that is a scam lol
Dude! I keep noticing you are posting looking for comic artist many times for the last two months.... i smell something fishy here... not cool man! not cool!
alert!!!

This is not Lalit Kumar Sharma, it is Josh/joshua Hoopes. A well known thief! This is a fraudulant attempt to get your work by a recognized thief. Check out the article on him on Bleeding Cool.

Link provided.

[link]
Thanks bpisek for your efforts.

REAL Lalit Kumar Sharma
hi, i interested please check my gallery [link]
alert!!!
This is not Lalit Kumar Sharmar, it is Josh/joshua Hoopes. A well known thief! This is a fraudulant attempt to get your work by a recognized thief. Check out the article on him on Bleeding Cool.

Link provided.

[link]
my artist CARLOS PAUL
Art by Carlos Paul:

The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War, Captain America story (Marvel)

Masquerade#1-3 (Dynamic Forces)

Project SuperPowers #1- 6 (Dynamic Forces)

Dark Keepers ( Alias) # 01

Dungeons_&_Dragons # 01 -04

The Madhouse
links:
[link]
thanks
casaqueviti@gmail.com
alert!!!
This is not Lalit Kumar Sharmar, it is Josh/joshua Hoopes. A well known thief! This is a fraudulant attempt to get your work by a recognized thief. Check out the article on him on Bleeding Cool.

Link provided.

[link]
thanks.,man.
You're welcome.
Hello, I sent you a note.

Best,

U
alert!!!

Link provided.

[link]
Thanks for the warning!!!
You're welcome.
alert!!!

Link provided.

[link]
I'm a little on the cartoony side, but I've done a lot of comic pages including my own webcomic. I've worked in a variety of styles. I'm quick, communicative and professional.

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
alert!!!

Link provided.

[link]
Hello there, My name is Coke Farias. I'm graphic designer and comic artist. My style is a mix of manga and cartoon. I sent you examples of my work. Please Check my work and comic on line, is in spanish but I speak English. Off course I do excellent inks. :D

The best of lucks

Yours Coke Farias

[URL] [link]
[URL] [link]
[video][link]
[video][link]
alert!!!

Link provided.

[link]
it looks interested, please check : [link]
alert!!!

Link provided.

[link]
Ouw thank you for information bpisek. may I know how does he works wiv the modus?
You're welcome. He fishes for artists. And once he has you, he will exploit, and take your identity;
to use on his scams.

He has also been known to scam other people, using different tactics.

Just do a Google search for him. It will make you sick to your stomach, how putrid he is.
Thank You for Information