Full time UI designer, location: Shanghai, China. We'll provide relocation.

I'll keep it short again. This is the 2nd time I post a job offer here.

The first time I got an awesome designer (=xyphid) and now he is my bud, working at the London branch of the company I work for.

So, this time the new designer goes to Shanghai, China, where he or she will be working with me and a talented group on exciting projects. FUN STUFF.

This is a very serious post. Please avoid linking me to illustrations or photography works. I would like to have serious replies from seriously-interested people. No matter where you live, if you have a degree, good experience, and a good portfolio, let's see it!

M.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested! where do I send my portfolio? or check this... monogurustudio.com
I hope that you post another one in about... a year :P
I'm very much interested. I have been working foe IT and advertising companies. Here is a link to my online portfolio: [link]

thanks
I would love to join you guys. I have bachelor in business system information, not relevant to what I'm doing right now gyahahahaha. I've done interfaces for some indie flash games and other art for games. Tell me if you want me to send the sample.
Are you also interested in remote relationship? anyhow my galleries:
-Deviantart [link]
-Website [link]
Thanks
Hi Mauricio,

My folio here: www.jacquelinewan.com
Already in Shanghai
Have 1st class degree from England, worked on large scale community UI and also iPad and iPhone UIs.
Contact details on my website.
Thanks!

J.
hello! may i ask what studio it is? :D i would love to know more about it for future reference :)
omg! what an opportunity :O good luck to all the applicants :).
Interested. My portfolio - [link]
got no portefolio at this moment and too young to travel but I could do small things as freelancer though
Im interested. I currently hold an Honors Degree in Fine art and a Masters Degree in Game art and animation. I havnet gt any samples of UI but I would be happy to take an art test to prove my suitability. I would be interested in hearing more about the job and company
Hi Donna.

Could you get in touch with Daniel? His nickname is =xyphid here in deviantART.
He works in the London office. I'm not sure if there is any opening there, but they develop things that would go more in your line (games and animation).

Would be worth a try.
well dude you have my ass ahahahahha
Hmph hmph. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a once in a lifetime life, guys. And, if you get there soon enough, you'll get to hang out with me and manicho, together, PARTEH
Hola, estoy interesado en tu propuesta gracias, por informarnos de esta oportunidad, aqui mi portafolio
[link]
OK I'm legitimately interested. I've designed UI before, even though it is not my cup of tea, I know I can do it well. I don't mind relocation.
china? AWESOME! I love chineese culture, even have a geisha painting. I love making interfaces and ui's, but I don't have a degree.. YET.
anyway, I'm very interested if you're willing to take me. check my gallery

Best regards,

peter

msn/e-mail: r4xtar@live.nl
There are no geisha in China.
japan.. nevermind:P we'll I hope jackie chan is there! or he's in japan too...
Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong, not from Shanghai.
Jet Lee? Godzilla?
View all replies