Sequential Artist Needed for Licensed Noir/Pulp/Gothic Romance Comic

New Baby Productions is in discussions to acquire the comic book rights to a major film property. This property would work very well as a noir/pulp fictions/gothic romance, and we are looking for a talented writer and exceptional artist with experience in that genre to help us play in that world. Experience with licensed characters is a plus.

This initial stage will just be planning, character sketches, world-building, etc. We are ultimately looking to do a five-part story (~120 pages) to be released as a comic book mini-series or graphic novel. The signing of non-disclosure confidentiality agreements may be needed.

Please send an email to eric@elementalfources.com with samples of your previous work, as well as the rates that you require for such a project.

Eric Mullarky
New Baby Productions
www.NewBabyProductions.com
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This writer is interested. E-mail sent.
I'm interested in. Please look at my gallery and may be my skills will be good for you,.
This is interesting, I'll send you a mail today, thanks! :)
I have sent you an email with requested information. Thanks for your consideration. :)
I am interested in this job depending on the style you require. Please check jonathancoitportfolio.blogspot.com for best samples of my work. You can contact me at jonathancoit@gmail.com so we can talk specifics.
Hello, Mr. Mullarky,

I've sent an e-mail as well. Thanks for your time and consideration of my application. What is the timeframe applicants should expect a response by?
I will hopefully be able to decide an an artist sometime next week. Thanks for your interest.
I've sent an e-mail regarding my interest.