Looking For Something To Help Me Make Pixel Dolls... ( Both Male And Female )

Heh, hi there. I've been trying to make pixel art like dolls of some of my characters from an original story I'm making with a friend, but I have such a hard time with human anatomy. :(

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that wouldn't mind me using their stock as references for doll like things. This may involve tracing them, otherwise they might not come out very well.

Some people don't seem to like the idea of their stock being used in certain ways ( slight color change, etc ) and I'm not sure if tracing them is one of the things that stockers don't really care for... That's why I made this post... To see if anyone is okay with that. ^^;

I'm looking for basic poses such as standing and looking at the camera, but other poses are nice as well. :)

In other news... I now have over 50 stock images of fish! :giggle: If you need fish for one of your projects, this might help you : [link]

Thank you for your time! :D
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You may use our stock as long as you tell us what you do with it! Thanks!
Okay. :D Thanks a bunch! :hug:
I'll be happy if you find my stock useful for your work! :)
feel free to use anything you can find bah. :)
*Poke* Anymore? :) The more choices, the better!
You're free to look through my gallery and use whatever you want. :D
I wouldn't mind that at all. Feel free to check out my gallery.
I don't know if I'd have the poses you're looking for, but you're welcome to rummage around in my account and use anything that would be helpful to you.
I don't mind at all. :D
It's okay. The more choices, the better, really! :D Thanks! :hug:
I'm okay with it, as well... I've got some simple male poses
Fiiiish.

You can use any of my stuff for them. I even have a folder in my gallery called Simple-Plain, which contains more basic poses. They might be helpful for you.