Are there any metalhead deviants out there?

I want to Watch some like-minded artists. Does the music you listen to influence your art? If so, I want to see it.
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've mostly transferred to punk subgenres but I still listen to some sludge and weirdo black metal at times.

Diapsiquir - Peste
Thou - I Was Ignored And Judged And Cast Down
Sex Love Machine - Infernal Spiral
Lurker Of Chalice - Spectre As Valkerie Is
i'm mostly into sludge and post-metal, these days (and some stoner doom).
What bands do you like?  Check out my page, more art to come as i do album art for metal artists apart from my own.
I like most of the -core genres, ranging from post-hardcore, to metalcore, deathcore, and grindcore, but I dip into everything else.

I really like Erra, Architects, Parkway Drive, In Hearts Wake, Thy Art Is Murder, Polaris, Killswitch Engage, Underoath, Slice the Cake, Thy Art Is Murder, Carnifex, (early) Whitechapel, I Declare War, Allegaeon, Periphery, Jason Richardson... Ghost, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, the classics like Death, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Slayer... I could go on and on. I'm such a metal nerd because I'm a musician myself.
HEAR HEAR!!!  XD  the Adversary is a masterpiece by TAIM...  I play Black Metal and Grindcore in bands currently as well  XD  used to play in a metalcore band too back in the day.
hellyeah.  \m/  Metal nerd is understatement  XD
Don't know of I classify as a metalhead, but I'm a huge fan of Dio, Black Sabbath and Percival if that accounts for anything. As for my art, yes, it influences the content I write/draw heavily.
More of a writer, but sometimes I post my lyrics on here. Also you can find me in the comments section of Mattwilson83's stuff with my characters causing mischief.
I don't even make art, but sometimes I wish I could. A lot of the songs that Insomnium makes sometimes really put pictures in my head that I would love to draw out. It could really work well for Undertale/Dragon Ball Z
i'm a fan. my favorite stuff lately tends to be the "____gaze" bands that mix psychedelic guitar sounds in as opposed to chunk chunk or wank wank. deafheaven is probably the best known of the genre.
I love older metal and classic rock. Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are some of my favorites. A more recent band that I got into is 3 Inches of Blood, which is seriously one of the most badass bands I've heard in a while. I'm also a die-hard Metalachi groupie. Metal and mariachi sounds like a terrifying combination and it absolutly is, but they do it so well.    
I don't call myself a metalhead but I am a big fan of it. A lot of metal does influence my art and it has over the recent years. :D (Big Grin) 
I really like metal. Mostly alternative & hardcore, 
and... I do fan arts of a post-hardcore band called Famous Last Words...
Yes, I like metal (along with hardrock). It has, however, nothing with my drawings to do. OK, I listen to music while I'm drawing, but I'm not drawing anything that has with music to do.
Although I don't do any heavy metal themed art, I consider myself a metal lover. Most of the music I love is classic hard rock and heavy metal so I guess that's a given