Favorite and Least Favorite Christmas songs?

Well, I am sure most stores are playing Christmas music by now, long before Thanksgiving for us in the US! :la: I am usually okay with hearing Christmas music after Thanksgiving. 

There are some songs that I love more than others and some I just absolutely HATE.

I like a lot of the Christmas songs, Nostalgia Critic's Christmas song is currently my top favorite right now :lmao: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNuRr9… I can listen to that song ANY time of the year, because I'm weird and this song is amazing. 

As for the really religious Christmas songs, eh, I will listen to them if I have to, but not my favorites.

Least favorite Christmas songs? The number one song I HATE is Christmas Shoes. Just no. :stare: Uuuuugh. I don't like depressing music in general, especially around Christmas when it's usually a happy time for some. 

Santa's Baby-I don't know why, I never liked that song, but it just always rubbed me the wrong way.

I used to dislike I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, I don't feel I hate it as much but still I don't like it. Maybe I am just a bitter ol' lady :P 

I do love songs from movies like Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch Stole Christmas, etc. :la: 

I do like that song Where Are You Christmas but not sung by the girl from the Grinch movie, I like Faith Hill's version :la: 

It's a good Christmas song when it makes you feel good and feel like dancing :) 

tl;dr I don't like depressing or overly religious Christmas songs.
I like most Christmas songs :la: 

How about you?PIG POWER IN DA HOUSE! [NC] 
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Favorites:
- Mary Did You Know by Pentatonix
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Little Drummer Boy
- Most songs by Burl Ives
- Christmas Time is Here from A Charlie Brown Christmas

Least:
- Santa Baby

Most favorite: Snoopy's Christmas
My least favourites - all xmas songs (Bah humbug! :) )

My favourite - this www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0P7-t…
Have A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
The Mizer Brothers song
The Little Drummer Boy
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Fred Astaire Version)
Christmas Time is here from Charlie Brown Christmas
You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch (The original Thurl Ravencroft version)
Favorites - Anything from this album

Least favorite - Everything else

I'm so burnt out on holiday tunes that only SP can make me listen to them.
Hark the Herald in my language! :dummy:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hBUq…
Away in a manger though is my favorite all time now. 3rd verse for my babies in heaven..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s96m4K… Day
Snoopy's Christmas
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf---…
Marys Boy Child- Boney M
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxm1Fl…
Silent Night- Mercy Me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=30o_QZ…
i'm a sucker for pentatonix' covers - i love little drummer boy, carol of the bells, god rest ye merry gentlemen, and mary did you know :nod:
Favorite-Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses
Least-Santa fuggin' Baby
One of my favourite Christmas tunes is Merry X-Mess by the Rotterdam Termination Source - youtu.be/nnGwpjVpIbw A great one to take as many drugs as you like to during Christmas!
I Have a lot of Christmas songs that I like, there's really none I don't like. Apart from this song which isn't a christmas song that unnecessarily uses christmas bells in it, I think it was by a Girl Group or something but I can't tell, it was a cover version of Thin Lizzy's boys are back in town. Anyways, if I had favourites, it would be.

A Spaceman came travelling by Chris de Burgh. And it went ''AHHHHHH''. www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7t…

Fairytale of New York by The Pogues, featuring the late Kirsty MacColl www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdg… It's my sister's favourite Christmas song as well.

Don't Let the Bells End by The Darkness. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhuoY…

Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby. Both dead now. I wish it could be Number 1 in my country.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI…

In Dulci Jubilo by Mike Oldfield, really catchy, and I absolutely love it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvz7u…

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams, even Pingu sung a song that sounded like it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3E…

There you have it, all my favourite Christmas Songs, I hope David Bowie and Bing enjoy a good christmas in Heaven. I'll have to watch the Willows in Winter, featuring my uncle's late friend Rik Mayall.
There are very few that I like, but this one is legit cool 
Snow Miser/ Heat Miser done by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Just listen to that beautiful brass section!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7tD1e…

For worst I would say The Odds Against Christmas, from the Star Wars Christmas Album. Someone in my high school Latin class brought it in as a joke after seeing it in a record store. They gave it to him for free but he thought that they should have payed him to take it. I...it's just so awful.  
Fear- Fuck Christmas
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zgol2…

Sean Price- How Sean Price Stole Christmas
www.youtube.com/watch?v=48NVK4…

Run-DMC- Christmas In Hollis
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnfiWC…

Mr. Lif- Santa's Got A Mothafuckin' Uzi
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_1cl…

OutKast- Player's Ball (Original Version)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCE0a…

Vince Guaraldi Trio- Christmas Time Is Here
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PzetP… 
A Charlie Brown Christmas is the essential Christmas soundftrack.  :heart:
Hell yeah
I also found out a while ago that Vince Guaraldi was pretty active in the jazz scene during the 50's and 60's as well
He's done stuff with Cal Tjader, Mongo Santamaria, Stan Getz, and even Nina Simone
Pavarotti....sort of hurts my ears >.O 

Best.....
Sinatra, Buble, Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Bocelli, Jacki Evancheko....there's quite a few that I'm forgetting, I'm sure =P

Worst song (I can't even say but it's omething that warbles.

Best song, baby it's cold outside (but it really depends on who's singing =/)
Not in order
Baby it's cold outside (I love to sing along)
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
Frosty the snowman
Mr Grinch
Feliz navidad

Least fave
Christmas shoes (I don't wanna bawl for the holidays)
I love the grinch =D
Favorites:
>You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
>Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
>Santa Claus Is Watching You
>All I Want For Christmas Is You

Least Favorite:
>Baby It's Cold Outside
>Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
>Jingle Bells
>The Little Drummer Boy
I was referring to the Mariah Carrey version!
And as an objection, the MCR cover is better. :dummy:
Whatever...Let's just say we have different points, okay?
I'm Not Okay with this, but okay.

haha puns no one understands