Looking for royalty free music recommendations

Looking for more music for my youtube channel preferable something with lyrics :) 

My channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCSSmi…
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
On YouTube, "royalty-free" is just another term for "hasn't been uploaded to ContentID yet". If you don't personally own the copyright to the music you use (and sometimes even then), it's only a matter of time before some scammer wanting a quick buck or a troll trying to ruin your life posts a claim and has it taken down, even if the music isn't actually copyrighted at all. Worse, unlike copyright claims, filing a counterclaim is extremely difficult and time-consuming (I'm talking several months at best). There are no penalties whatsoever for filing a false claim, either, and there's literally nothing stopping them from doing it again if you do succeed in getting it reinstated.

Those in charge of YouTube claim they are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it. However, progress seems to be rather slow in this regard.

The best thing you can do, though, is just go for it and hope you don't get unlucky. Enough people manage to do this without harassment that it's still possible for royalty-free or public-domain music to exist. Just be aware that there are a few risks involved.
ik x3 i was just looking for recommendations 
Kevin Macleod makes TONS of royalty free music in tons of different genres- their website is incompetech.com if you wanna check it out!
i used to use him a lot but haven't for a while i may look into him again :) 
Ninety9Lives is dubstep and a lot of their songs have lyrics! They are about to give away another of their albums for free monday and there is some amazing music on it for youtube! And you get a license to use it with the free download!!
are they on youtube?