Least favorite rap cliché

I'm asking to see if their are any cliché that get on your nerve especially when executed horribly; let me know what you have.
Some of mine are:
The butt
Gangsta's Paradise (See what I did there)
Saying their better than us
and the Diss track.
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
While rap in general tends to irritate me, diss tracks in particular grind my gears especially when an artist gets praised for them. Mainly because all it is is a whiny tosser unable to take criticism. You wouldn't see Radiohead pissing and moaning if someone dared criticise them
You should hear a diss track whenever two people are in a feud.
I'd rather cover myself in BBQ sauce and jump into the Lion enclosure at the local zoo
Not to sound ignorant of the struggles inner-city black communities continue to face, but I'm personally kind of tired of that being the only acceptable subject matter for alternative/"conscious" hip hop. The cliched stuff about getting hoes and dealing drugs is honestly more of a breath of fresh air to me than yet another Good Kid, m.A.A.d. (capitalization?) City.
Bringing up brand names of drinks. 
The way they talk about women. 
Same subjects over and over; Partying, hood life, thug life, money. 
Complaining about southern rap
Complaining about how rap isn't as good as "the good ol' days"
Rappers who only make pale imitations of what it was like in "the good ol' days" (what up Action Bronson, J Cole & Joey Badass)
Misguided crossover attempts (e.g. most anything Danny Brown has been doing since 2012, David Banner's attempts at pop, Lil Wayne doing that rock album, etc.)
Misguided attempts at trying to make "the rap album" that every "serious artist" has to make because Jay Z/Nas did it or whatever (e.g. Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron, Meek Mill's Dreams and Nightmares, etc.)
Dick riding trends (take your pick)
Saccharine sweet R&B singing added into a song to add "gravitas" or whatever
Using rap to soapbox and act holier than thou (what up Hopsin)
Biting styles from other rappers (what up Travis Scott & A$AP Mob)
Nerd rap and/or rap music made for nerds (e.g. Epic Rap Battles of History, hokey acoustic covers of rap songs, etc.)
Hokey white people rap (what up Macklemore)
Spherical spiritual lyrical miracle rappity rap for spherical spiritual lyrical miracle rappity rap's sake (what up post-hiatus Eminem)
Speed rap for speed rap's sake (what up Tech N9ne/white people obsessed with Tech N9ne)
Long-ass albums from people who don't have enough interesting ideas for songs to justify the length
Big name features just for the sake of having big name features
EDM rap
Frat rap (yes this shit exists and it fucking suuuuuuucks)

I can make a few exceptions here and there, but otherwise this that shit I don't like.
TOTALLY agree with the R&B one. Why is it taboo nowadays to actually, you know, RAP the chorus to a rap song?
Nigga this, nigga that

It's like rappers can't write a song without saying nigga every 30 seconds.
Tell me about it, and the funny thing is every time I come across them saying it; it's always in a bad rap song.
True.

As someone who is half black, I cringe whenever I see other blacks say "nigga".
the songs or the videos? video cliche would be the dancing in front of large groups of unknown people who happen to live in that neighborhood.
Some rappers use autotune now and it's annoying. Rappers saying they''re gods can be funny but can also be annoying. How many fake rappers insist they're real (2 Chainz), and I guess how white rappers can't be good (It's both a stereotype and a fact).
Rick Ross wasn't really hussling he was a prison guard.
And he stole the name Rick Ross and was successfully sued by the real Rick Ross.