Really fast skate punk?

Hi all I've just been getting into skate punk recently and I really enjoy how it can be so blindingly fast and melodically catchy at the same time. XD

I'm looking for songs that have really fast D-beats (something like this NOFX song www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axOY4…) or hopefully even faster? Of course I also hope it's really melodic and stuff. Thanks!
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
seconding hardcore punk.  You'd like Bad Brains www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-P0p…
I've heard some hardcore punk and I really love it, though I haven't checked out Bad Brains yet. Just heard the song and it's awesome!
Got some hardcore stuff coming your way.

No Cash: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ut8PE…
Leftöver Crack: www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0XIyu…
Choking Victim: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIOsw2…
Any other of the 90s Fat Wreck Chords/Epitaph bands should serve you well, stuff like Lagwagon, Propagandhi, Pennywise, Bad Religion etc.
If you like NOFX then definitely get your hands on the Pump Up the Valuum album, i'm pretty sure it's their fastest record.
Also, it's not really skate punk but 80s hardcore like Minor Threat, Bad Brains, Suicidal Tendencies, Black Flag would probably be up your alley as well.
Absolutely digging Pump Up the Valuum!

I've heard Suicidal Tendencies being mentioned to me quite a bit, where do you think I should start with them?
Probably just start with the self-titled album, and work your way through from there :)
Two fairly obvious ones:
Bad Religion: youtu.be/SghOUHJ8d2U
Rise Against: youtu.be/pgUJh-7S0zc

One lesser known one:
Bones Brigade: youtu.be/XpLu5nFf810
Damn, Bones Brigade is perfect!!
Yes! One of my favorites in punk for quite a few years now. :D