Recommend music ?

Hii I need to find some good music to listen to while drawing, my favorite genres are rock and metal but i don't mind anything else even in different languages. Suggestions?
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Try smooth jazz or any other radio station from www.jazzradio.com. :) I find this kind of music very inspiring.
grow out of hate and smoke a joint if you have while goin fo this chill beat www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNqODQ…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsEs5… something very different than both of those~ i love to listen to hip hop instrumental-esque stuff while drawing, just gives me a nice chill vibe
are you guys a metal fan? here's an awesome nu metal band from the Philippines :) m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVS0-9-a…
thnx i'll make sure to check it out :>
awesome thanks! here's another song from them m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoByKlUv…
Lately I've been nuts for Melanie Martinez. She put her album up on Youtube, too, so you can listen free there.
Her songs are great. I love Dollhouse and Pity Party.
Me too, quite a lot.
Well, recently I've been listening to my starred playlist on Spotify

Burning House by Cam
Redneck Side of Me by Jamey Johnson
Agenda Suicide by The Faint
Stayin out all Night by Wiz Khalifa and Fall Out Boy
Good for you by Selena Gomez
Nicotine by Panic! At the Disco
Girls/girls/boys by Panic! At the Disco
hard time by Seinabo Sey
Elastic heart by Sia
Hold me down by Halsey
Woke the F*uk up by Jon Bellion
Delilah by Florence + The Machine
Slippery Slope by The Dø

Album wise: 

Panic! At the Disco "Too Odd to Live, to Rare to Die"
Ed Sheeran "X" 
"How big how blue how beautiful" by Florence + The Machine
Hopefully at least a few of these will interest you.  It's a mix of alternative, emo, post hardcore, and things of the like :D

Anberlin
Red
Icon for Hire
The Killers
Lovedrug
Brand New
Something Corporate
Ludo
Switchfoot
Falling Up
Jack's Mannequin
Saosin
Funeral for a Friend
Love & Death (Brian "Head" Welch of Korn is the lead singer)
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Hello xAlalax,

We appreciate when Deviants make use of our forums but it appears that you may have started your discussion in the wrong area. We try to keep things loosely organized by types of discussions and it appears that your thread fit in better in the Music Forum area so I’m going to move it over there so that might receive more attention.

If the purpose of a forum area isn’t clear you can usually find helpful guidelines such as these. Thank you!
ok sorry to bother to you ^^;
Ludo is good band if you like Highschool relationship songs
Mindless Self Induglence is a good band to listen to whenever (It's a very sexual band, so if you don't like that than that's okay)
twenty one pilots is a good band to listen to when you're depressed
Lorde is a good artist to listen to during calm times
Sia is good to listen to when you just feel like belting out a song.
Sam Smith for break-ups and love
Gorillaz for chill time
Avenged Sevenfold for when you're in a bad mood
Starbomb for when you want funny music
Mystery Skulls for chill time (As well)

My Personal Favorites from them:

Ludo- Love Me Dead, Go Getter Greg, and Manta Rays

Mindless Self Indulgence- Never Wanted To Dance, Slit my Wrists (Stalkers), Jack You Up, and every song on the If album (Except Bomb This Track, Due, and Money)

twenty one pilots- Migraine, Tear in My Heart, Fake You Out, Car Radio, and Stressed Out

Lorde- EVERY. SINGLE. SONG. (She has one album out so don't fret)

Sia- Free the Animal, Chandelier, Elastic Heart, Eye of the Needle, Burn the Pages, Dressed in Black, REALLY JUST ALL OF HER SONGS.

Sam Smith- Leave Your Lover, Life Support, Nirvana, La La La, Lay Me Down, and Money on my Mind (You should really listen to the whole entire album)

Gorillaz- Revolving Doors, Rhinestone Eyes, Feel Good Inc, Sound Check, Tomorrow Comes Today, Hong Kong, Clint Eastwood, and Punk

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife, A Little Piece of Heaven, Nightmare, and Welcome to the Family

Starbomb- Regretroid, The Book of Nook, Minecraft is for Everyone, Inky's Lament, It's Dangerous to Go Alone, and Smash!

Mystery Skulls- Ghost, Paralyzed, Hellbent, Magic, Fantasy, and The Future

Hope this helps!
thanks i'll check these out :) i already really like twenty one pilots
the last 2 songs though XD
Not bad :) thx for the suggestion
Listen to Hell Patrol by Judas Priest and The Number of The Best by Iron Maiden.