Marina and the diamonds vs Lana del rey

Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can't really judge. I have listened to almost all of Marina's songs (except for a few songs from Froot), but the only Lana Del Rey songs I have listened to are all from Born to Die (except for Young and Beautiful), and I haven't even finished the whole album. So far, I love Lana and Marina's songs, but I can't say who I like better because I haven't listened to all of Lana's songs.
Marina. Hands down. I'm sorry but what Lana Del Rey does is nonsense. And Marina's a great songwriter.
I'm so happy about Marina's neon nature tour <3
I absolutely love that she takes the time to make music videos and did that froot of the month thing and bla bla...she's so cool.
Marina and the diamonds 
Lana Del Ray.

I only know Primadonna Girl from the former. 
Lana del rey all the way Britney Spears Piece of Me Lana Del Rey - Bitch . well i'm being unfair, I've never heard of marina and the diamonds, what's a good song of hers i can listen to?
thank you so much wheatscat :3. i'm listening to her now Bunny Emoji-25 (Listening to music) [V2] 
Do you like her :)
oh my god yes!!! thank you for introducing me to her :D. i especially love her lyrics from "are you satisfied", i am not a robot, oh no!, primadonna... well i love her lyrics (and her face) overall :P. the music (well i don't listen to a lot of indie so) it took me some time to get used to. i'm not sure what, but there's something about her i really like. does she beat lana del rey? not really. lana is known for her cinematic feel, her old Hollywood glamour from a bygone era, there's something so vain, dark and beautiful about her songs. argh i feel so conflicted, i like them both now, but for different reasons. :)  
I'm a huge diamond so I'm gonna go with Marina. I relate to her more than Lana, and even though I don't keep up with Lana much anymore I can tell she's got a vision for everything she does and she executes it's brilliantly.
slayer is better than both
Lana has good voice and only 2 listenable songs and the 1st I have never heard. Never. 
She is a mess live though
I don't think I've heard either of them. :slow: