Lyrics request

Does anyone here do song lyric requests? Do you know someone who does?
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I want to know lyrics, too. There are sites out there that show them, but I'm having trouble finding ones that don't use up insane amounts of bandwith and/or try to send a crapton of viruses and other malware my way.
I might do, depending on what you're requesting. If it's a parody or a remake of an already existing song, well as long as you tell me which song it is.
I want the lyrics to Chris Walker's "Love Tonight" since they're not on the Internet.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLZcwbJ…

You can just post the lyrics here on this thread.
Sorry, but I'm not the right guy for that job :(

Since I don't got the album nor am I any good at figuring out what kind of lyrics are spoken/sang in songs in general. My suggestion to you is to ask at music forums that are directed at that kind of genre, since there's a bigger chance there's someone enjoying that same song as well as sitting on the lyrics to it. It's understandable that there's no lyrics of it, since there's only 3 000 views of it, and I did a quick search on google, resulting in no finds.

Good luck on your search, hope you'll find the lyrics to that song.
What kind of lyrics?
I want to know the lyrics to Chris Walker's "Love Tonight". There are no lyrics to the song on any websites.

Here's the link to the video of the song.
Lyrics for... Be more specific. I write parodies
oh what? Oh, that's not what you need or oh, I didn't realize I was being vague?

I don't know if I can help because I don't know what you want. So what's the project?
I just wanted someone to put up lyrics for this song.

I know DA probably isn't the best website for song lyrics.
oh yeah, i can't help with that