Your favorite musician?

You can list multiple.

Here are most of mine: Pink Floyd, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Bob Marley, Sublime, Deltron 3030, Bone Thugz & Harmony, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit, Mobb Deep, Tycho, Boards of Canada, Werid Al, Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, ETC.
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
John Barry.
I mean, if some of your most loved scores include;
youtu.be/wS1ksHh3P88

And not forgetting
youtu.be/lu4Xc8jAT3I
Also, John Williams, James Horner, some Phil Collins etc.
Chopin. feels~
i listen many and many musicians and follow many genres but my first love, only favorite is -i guess-  Syd Barrett.
I mostly listen to bands so:

The Cranberries
Live
Oomph!
Rammstein
Audrey Horne
Seether
Jeff Buckley

I guess that's what I'm listening to at the moment.
Mindless Self Indulgence, Marilyn Manson, The Birthday Massacre, Nine Inch Nails, KoRn, Twisted Sister, David Bowie
I like David Bowie.
As far as "BEING" a musician goes, one of my best choices has to be Chris Holmes, Jeff Hanneman, R.Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Eddie Vedder, Andy Timmons, Chris Cannella, Phil Demmel, Kirk Hammett, Tom Araya.
Skill wise probably Enya :) because of songs like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AeAe… no body never heard of, but considering she has been  doing all this alone since 1986 when we did not have all powerful fancy computers. Top of the composing herself, singing, playing instruments and such. Yup, classifies as my favorite, followed by composers Clint mansell and hans zimmer or genius Liam Howlett from Prodigy. 
The Beatles, The Birthday Massacre, Fright Ranger, Lady Gaga, and Melanie Martinez. Both Fright Ranger and Melanie Martinez (her album is supposed to come out soon) only have two songs, unless you count Melanie's covers but I only really like her original songs.
Phil Collins,Kiss,Motley Crew,AC/DC,Danny Elfman,and John Williams,
haha,thank my Ma for raising me on them
Mew, Nick Cave and the Badseeds, PJ Harvey, Daniel Johnston, Radiohead, Chad Vangaalen, Mogwai, Twilight Sad, Cocteau Twins, The Flaming lips, The Black Angels, Aphex Twin, GSY!B, Velvet Underground, The Ravonettes, The Butthole Surfers, McLusky, Incredible String Band, Kate Bush, Joy Division, Siouxsie And the Banshees, Nick Drake, Dengue Fever, Galaxie 500, Pale Saints, Swans, Animal Collective, Carlos Nunez, Son House
Marillion, Pink Floyd, The Cult, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Faith No More, Jane's Addiction, Mother Love Bone, HIM, Nine Inch Nails, Suede, Elastica, Vixen, Lita Ford, Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Héroes Del Silencio, Soda Stereo, La Ley (with Andres Bobe), After Forever, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Love & Rockets, Smashing Pumpkins, Queen, Pearl Jam, Manic Street Preachers, Radiohead, Rush, Guns 'N' Roses...

there are more artists but that's all i could remember right now...
Muse, Marina and the Diamonds, Hozier, Sia, Lana Del Rey, Porter Robinson, and so many more.

I have a very eclectic taste and I honestly just enjoy music in general. :shrug:
Marina, Hozier and Lana, that's awesome :)
Sorry, I just realised I'm replying kind of late XD
Muse and especially Chris Wolstenholme. He is not afraid to play with massive effect walls on his bass guitar, which is still somewhat unusual even nowadays. Also he is just an epic player.