I need some GOOD brutal music...

I need to cleanse my ears after enduring a horrendous band called Hello Kitty Suicide Club, apparently a group that makes fucking Anal Cunt, Amphibian, Sperm Swamp, and Justin Bieber saints. And that's not a good thing. -.-

Trust me, I do like Nitendocore, and some bands are ok, but this... I'm just hoping Odin takes me to Vallhalla, at least it has epic music playing in there.

So would you mind helping me cleanse myself of this filth and gain my sanity back with some great songs. Any hardcore rock genre will do... Just make sure it helps me forget what could never be seen...

Yours truly.
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vyw_F…
Portal is probably one of the most brutal bands in history.
They sound fucking terrifying are they as bad as Blood on the dancefloor because I honestly can't think of anything worse than them
Love em or loathe em, Oceano are pretty fucking brutal: youtube.com/watch?v=1QQcXYSh3_…

Vulvodynia possibly even more so!: youtube.com/watch?v=PAqBSGMLDX…
That was fucking awesome \m/
try brutal truth
Good ol fashion Slayer.
That drumming is awesome. Must check out more of their shit...
That was fucking epin \m/
It's a little too brutal for me, but it is cool nonetheless. I mean damn, how does the vocalist even make all those gory sounds?
You should try Hear Nothing See Nothing Say Nothing by Discharge at high volume. 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear_Not…

The album is considered highly important in the evolution of extreme forms of metal and punk music, paving the way for genres such as thrash metalblack metalcrust punk and grindcore.
That album is addictive as hell.
I absolutely love that album.
Hatebreed had some cool stuff
Not the most brutal, but I like Kreator Kreator. And I see from your profile you like to Marilyn Manson, are we talking the older stuff or Eat Me Drink Me and High End of Low?
Yeah, i like MM, but i haven't listened to him for a while, but i do stick with his older stuff (does sweet dreams, beautiful people or the dope show count?)
Yes it does, I love the old Manson stuff. Holywood is amazing.
Kataklysm
Illdisposed
Vader
i would say death grips, and fliying lotus
I love Anal Cunt! They have some of my favorite song titles ever!

Anywho, I just discovered this album recently on my adventures on youtube, I'd say check em' out!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulY1Fw…

Also, check out some ne obliviscaris, they are pretty killer and starting to get a little more popular!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rM97…
Hello Kitty Suicide Club rules if you're actually a musician that has realized that having fun is the most important thing when making music haha.

These bands are questionable in the "good" aspect, but certainly fun and brutal.

Phyllomedusa www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nQJBr…
TheCorpseInTheCrawlSpace www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Ia9X…
Asluperemaicneserpatupussonamuhsehcnip www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKjjGo…
Urologist www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dQXv…
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhRMWB…
Anal Birth www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L7NZ2…
I forgot that band even existed. Good lord.

Some basic "beat people up" brutality:
Suffocation: youtu.be/i6nrglujp1U
Regurgitate: youtu.be/fu98cbU9GCU
Wormrot: youtu.be/zN110NHkoik
Cretin: youtu.be/e5YmmCGGNQQ
Yacøpsæ: youtu.be/BJ5zIARYBI4

Some "the world's being torn asunder" brutality:
Neurosis: youtu.be/2OeN_4ZepPE
Ulcerate: youtu.be/M5SkcwHykU0

And some "existence as a whole is burning" brutality:
Elend: youtu.be/tNEyJoh5nbo