Character songs.

So I know that a lot of writers and rpers have songs they associate strongly with certain characters, and I'm searching for some new music and those are the songs I tend to lean towards...

You know, either emotionally driven or has some story in the context.

So any of you writer want to dump your playlists on me so I can thumb through them at my leisure?
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is my fantasy world, Crystal Shade™ official preview OST (The full OST will has about 100+ tracks). There are many tracks in various style, epic, hybrid, piano and each has different atmospheres. As its a preview OST the tracks are not in order (In the description of each you can see which chapter is where to they belongs.). There are nine videos, each with two tracks, each composed by some very talented composers I work with. The tracks are all for exact scenes in the story, so they're emotionally driven. The winged lady on the video's picture is the heroine, art by humble me, and the book is about her. Everything is presented from her perspective, so each track basically describes her actions, feelings and such.

There are some contrast tracks, such as "The Great Library of Gracius Angenius", which is presenting the happy moments of the story, while "Flowers of Ash" presents one of the darker ones. "Frozen Petals" is a seemingly victorious charge, which ends in a disaster, while "Valorous Charge" is a victorious, valorous charge of a cavalry regiment. "Thousands of Stars" presents the beginning of the story, while "A Guardian Who Walks Among Us" is presenting the very end. And there are continuous that are presenting a full longer scene, such as "Breaking Point" and "Against the Chrysalis", "Heaven and Hell" and "Siege of Andreania", or "Crystal Garden" and "Rebirth". These three are continuous scenes with two different atmospheres.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycqMD5…
I have many!

Idk if you're able to see this, but here's
Harren's www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
Vherio's www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
The Windrider's www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…

Hope this kinda thing was what you were lookin' for :D
Its a private playlist.