Let's talk about music that we like ok..?

Comment hidden
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Kanye West, Lil B is ok and I like trap and stuff like 2 Chainz and some obscure genres
Me too, though most of the rap I listen to is underground
uhh, not in order
falling in reverse, asking alexandria, black veil brides, fall out boy, pierce the veil, three days grace, sleeping with sirens
i like more but those are like.. the ones i listen to the most. i know i said no order but falling in reverse is my current top
Viking/Folk Metal, Trance, game ost, jazz, doo-wop, gothic instrumental, etc. I would go on, but I seem to find more stuff to like as time goes on, which would take forever for me to list.
I love Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Patrick Stump, a little bit of My Chemical Romance, and Avril Lavigne. 
OneRepublic!! Imagine Dragons and The Script
Green Day, My Chemical Romance, McBusted, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low and 5 Seconds of Summer. :)
My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Marianas Trench.

I have started listening to the Gorillaz recently. Not a lot, really, but I figured I'd mention them anyways.
Swans, Animal Collective, Bjork, Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips, Neon Indian, Chet Baker, and Ariel Pink are a few of my favorites.
Contacreast, Marcus Warner, Smile.DK, DJ Cloud, Parry Gripp and Gooi Ying Chyi's remixes. I'm pretty sure no one will know who they are, but they're my favorite artists!
My favorite bands are Coldplay, OneRepublic (their old stuff more than their recent), Blink 182, Green Day, and Panic! At the Disco
Love blink 182 and green day
Those are two of my favorite bands :D
Piano music is incredibly beautiful and I love listening to classical with rainymood.
True! I took piano since kindergarten. It's a beautiful sound I've always loved it
I love mostly game parody songs.. XD But weirdly, I freakin love mr blue sky by ELO. its always that one song to track back to. and PENTATONIX. Their voices ma gawd Llama Emoji-10 (Shy) [V1] 
I'm mostly into classick rock:  The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, REO Speedwagon, Aerosmith, :iconkissplz:, Bon Jovi, The Clash, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elton John, Bob Seger, The Cars, etc.
Comment hidden
That would make two of us!
Well, Sublime is still around....it's just turned into Rome Ramirez's backing band, though (hence the name Sublime with Rome)