Classical Music to overcome anxiety?

Hey folks :dummy:

:iconvioletheartplz:Could you share some beautiful classical music with me? I really want to listen to more classical music since I kinda get 1 anxiety attack per day and turn into a stressed chicken..

I love Faure and piano & cello and classical music in general, just don't give me Bach, he has just too many works :lol:

This, as a break from my Breaking Benjamin therapy... Rock is good
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I find Chopin quite relaxing, also he's my fave, I might be biased a little bit. But some of his pieces are depressing because of his sickness and struggles. I like his preludes a lot and I think they have certain beauty in their shortness that makes you very happy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzduM1…

Also Ravel's Bolero makes me calm. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK23Bh…

And this amazingness by Mr Gershwin always, ALWAYS, makes me happy and gives me energy to get through anything. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTMan…
Ahhhh, thank you for sharing! Lovely pieces ! :iconluvluvplz:
I don't know much about classical music, so the closest thing I know to it is instrumental, such as an Asian violinist named Jia Peng Fang.
lovely music :heart: it's just so beautiful... It relaxes me so much... thank you, I'm so glad I know about this talented violinist now.. :hug:
I like Ravel. Perhaps you could look at Max Richter for piano/cello as he has some good minimalist works.
He has indeed :) the compositions are interesting to follow~
thanks for sharing! :hug:
Anytime! He's one of my favourites. :)
Ludovico Einaudi is a great contemporary pianist as for real classics, Claude Debussy and Erik Satie are really relaxing to me:)
Thank you for your recommendations! :hug: I listened to them all, I knew about Debussy before, I loved them all :heart:
'Clair De Lune'~www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6…
'Serenade' played on cello and violin~www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA0l2…
'Sarabande'~www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3N…
'Waltz Op. 64 No. 2' by Chopin~www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcryG…
'Casado Suite' for cello~www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sXcGZ…
'Hymn of the Cherubim'~www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyFkPd…

Some music by Joe Hisaishi~www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zL7c5…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT8S0g…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nOaX…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyfYuW…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Dfl3…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJDz7… (I'd add all of his stuff if I could xD)

'And The Waltz Goes On'~www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57Fi1…

Some orchestral versions of 'Final Fantasy' songs (seeing as you seem to like video games :3) www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLoBe…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNz9uz…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2f-Se…

This lovely song from the video game, 'Journey'~www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizpBp…

...and a little ocarina music because it's quite soothing~www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa2n6M…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPQqac…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-YUey…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wnmfU…

I know the feeling. I have OCD and a bit of anxiety myself though I don't get panic attacks very often. They can really stink :/ I wish you the best :huggle:
You can't even imagine how much I loved your examples! and thank you for the links too! :iconbrohugplz:
You totally got me on the orchestral Final Fantasy pieces, I love the series and the music also :heart:
the last links were indeed of soothing music~~ your reply helped me a lot :)
Oh yeah, a couple other artists I like to listen to when I'm feeling on edge is Kokia and Malukah. They both have really beautiful and soothing voices :) Maybe you'll like them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSXkz…   www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbiSb…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPloZ…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IKZ0G…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFReb7…  www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFTOQ… (Kokia has so many songs so it's hard to choose from them :D)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCS613…
My pleasure Lovely Shoujo Emoji (Huggy Hug) [V2] 
I'm glad I could be of help to you!
it sounds beautiful!! - w -
I don't know about classical but new age and ambient music helps me focus
Ambient music is indeed relaxing~  :meow: