5sos AMNESIA IS PERFECTION

Okay guys....I have never been too much of a fan of One Direction or any boy bands in general. (tbh One Direction has become rly annoying to me...nothing personal just their songs are overplayed on the radio. I have nothing against One D fans though!) I didn't really know too much about 5sos (5 seconds of summer) They seemed like a regular boy band, exactly like one direction. I am not too much of a fan myself of those kind of generic boy bands, but their song Amnesia by 5sos is perfection. 
Look, you don't even have to be a fan of 5sos or their kind of music, or boy bands in general to like this song. It is simply perfection. I will literally CRY everytime I hear it. The most emotional song ever....ugggg I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! 
This is my new FAVE song! I don't mind 5sos that much anymore....it's bout time I gave them a chance. 
Post your opinion and any good song recommendations! 
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think that song is awesome (But I'm a 5SOS fan so....I like all of their songs....)
Uhhh.....I feel really rude saying this but, They aren't a boyband, they are just a band. Yeah the band is made up of young guys, but they play their own instruments and only a few of their songs are pop, the others are pop-rock and pop-punk, so....they're just a band.... not a boy band.
and uhhh...I don't really know what other ones you'd like....
Oh, ok! 
Sry I just thought any band made up of all boys was a boyband...my mistake. :-) 
The song itself is pretty generic but whatever filter is on the vocal track is dreadful.