Artists/Bands suggestions anyone?

I really love Arctic Monkeys, London Grammar, Alt-J, Bastille, Beach House, Snowmine, St. Vincent, Polica, Bon Iver and The XX. So, can anyone rec' me similar music?
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
- Pepper Rabbit
- Last Dinosaurs
- Lovedrug
- Margot And The Nuclear So & So's
- Pinback
- Memoryhouse
- Dog & Panther
- Angus & Julia Stone
- Boy
Oh! I just know Angus and Julia Stone and Boy. I'll check the rest, thank you! :D
The 1975, Panic! At The Disco, The Killers, Neon Trees, Fall Out Boy, Bad Suns, and Fitz & the Tantrums
Oh! Thank you, I really like The Killers, Panic! At The Disco and The 1975. :D
Oh! Thank you, I really like The Killers, Panic! At The Disco and The 1975. :D
Dude, those are like my top 3 artists right now! I could listen to The 1975 all day (and I do)! :love:
Cool! you should listen to Savoir Adore, The Mary Onettes and The Temper Trap. They are similar. :D
You might want to check out Animal Collective and Man Man, both of which are quirky experimental indie bands for fans of St. Vincent & Beach House.

And then there's James Blake, who makes a very melancholy blend of electronic and soul music, and has worked with Bon Iver a couple of times.

And for Arctic Monkeys, you should check out The Libertines, who had an obvious influence on the Arctic Monkey's earlier sound.
Oh, yes I really like James Blake and Animal Collective. Thanks :)
Charles Manson
Oh god, this is gonna sound really weird, but I feel strangely guilty whenever I'll be listening to (and enjoying) his songs. I really like "Look at your game girl" though.
The beach boys ripped that song of Charlie and said it was there's 
there's much more to the story then just the helter skelter version.

but I'm not trying to be preachy I just love his music cause it's like magic melodies.
Oh man, they did? Yeah, I'm sure there is, but it's just that I've been told stuff about him when I was quite young and that just left a bit of an impression on me. I'll try to listen to more of his songs. Thanks. :)
Have you heard the album Love This Giant? It's a collaboration between David Byrne and St. Vincent. :meow:
YES! Oh my god! I LOVE IT! I adore St. Vincent, I have her entire discography!
I have to say that's the only St. Vincent stuff I've heard, and got it because I'm a fan of Byrne, but on the strength of how good it is need to listen to more of her stuff. :la:
Yes, you must. She is absolutely fantastic! Her album "Marry Me" is the best one in my opinion. :)
Well, I've just gone and gotten her self-titled album and am certainly not regretting it... best thing I've heard since Gary Numan's last album! :la:
That's awesome! :D
How about Deftones, Tool, Filter, A Perfect Circle, Ministry, Nine Inch Nails, MGMT, Deerhunter, My Bloody Valentine, The Black Keyes :D
Oh, I adore Deftones, Nine Inch Nails, MGMT, Deerhunter and The Black Keys! Thank you!
Do you like grunge?? Then Pearl Jam!!