Closed to new replies
July 28, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Site like Deviantart for music?

:iconmarsfalcon:
marsfalcon Jul 28, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I was wondering if there's a site as heavily used and populated as this one for musicians to post there work? Like a deviantart for music i suppose?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmphtmnslt:
Seconding soundcloud and adding bandcamp.com
:iconbetween-the-divine:
Between-the-Divine Jul 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Beatport and soundcloud my friend

They also both run remix competitions, but you can also post other genres on there as well.
:iconmonoklo:
I've heard of some.  newgrounds is one of them you can post art, games, music and movies there. www.newgrounds.com/

:iconprincesstori724:
princesstori724 Jul 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Videos are always good to post on Youtube. You've probably heard of it, but there are millions, maybe billions of people on there. It doesn't have forums, or anything, but you should really check it out if you haven't already. You could put your music into a video on there, too. :)
Unfortunately any videos I've posted there are never hit, it's not the..artsy-ist of sites. What with all the beiber and epic fail videos. lol
:iconmphtmnslt:
There are specific playlists on youtube for specific styles of music.  Add your songs to those playlists.  Post your youtube vids on facebook, twitter, reddit (they have specific sub-reddits for specific styles of music too).
Oh and what about Video?
Add a Comment: