What are you listening to?

Dont bother telling me if its dubstep, hiphop, rap, or pop. or that shitty pig squeeling metal crap XD but i pretty much like any other kind of metal :P but also techno, post rock, and pysychedelic music ^^
so go ahead and tell me ^^
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm listening to Jill Scott right now, specifically a mash-up of her song "Golden" with the song "Distant Graphite" by Blazo that EvanAwake did.

[link]
My wife and I have been listing to a lot of brony music lately. It ranges from heavy metal to techno. Its been fun listening to over my stereo (which has gotten a major upgrade over the past couple months :) )
Linkin Park "New Divide"
The Straight Razor Cabaret by Voltaire.
I've been song-hopping Voltaire stuff all evening and since I found this one it's been on loop. XD
Red's "Nothing and Everything".
florence and the machine...I suggest it to anyone who wants to fully live their life
Alot of hard techno (Fracus and Darwin mainly) lately, as well as a lot more drum and bass stuff.
Ick. I personally do not like rap with the exception of a few. But I have been listening to bands like Trapt, Depswa, Rocket to the Moon, and the offspring (: Currently listening to British Comedy Radio on Pandora :P
There is a metal band of the name Anorexia Nervosa. Their album, "Redemption Process," is really top-notch and is worth a listen or two; in fact, I'm listening to it right now!
[link] LISTEN AND LOVE IT =D
Rucka Rucka Ali is a legend xD
I'm listening to 'Kill The Lights' by Brittney Spears. ;D
House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance.
To dubstep: [link]
And hip-hop, too: [link]
Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC!
sympathy for the devil because someone made a beatles vs. rolling stones thread
Well I'm currently listening to De La Soul, but I guess I'm not allowed to mention hip hop (whoops) =/ The previous band I listened to was The Reign of Kindo, which is Jazz Rock.
listening to rap, you sir have no taste :no:
^Can't distinguish not liking a genre from a genre being bad, tells me I have no taste after I just recommended Jazz

Do I even bother with this? U_U
it was sarcasm :lol: de la soul is legit
GhostlyCast #41:Komputer Cast(Ghostly Edition)- Com Truise :heart: