Wordless songs.

I find music without words to be the most inspirational, and I want to discover more of that awesomeness.

So, post me some links. No dupstep! :stare: Could be a game or a movie (No Hans Zimmer, I've heard it allllll :XD:) soundtrack, and well, pretty much anything as long as there is no singing involved. And also, don't post songs that last over ten minutes... I don't have time to listen them through, and that sucks.

Shoot me!
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
well for non-movie stuff I reccomend Joe Satriani, he does some good guitar work [link] [link] [link] [link]

from Video Games, I enjoy some of the Ace Combat soundtracks [link] [link] [link] [link]
Listen EVERYTHING Meredith Monk has made! She's a complete genius.

Walking Song: [link]

Gotham Lullaby: [link]

It's weird and AWESOME. Go give them a try.
I like Vanessa Mae. She is my favorite violinist. Nightwish has some good instrumental songs too. Their last two albums, Imagenaerum and Dark Passion Play have instrumental versions of all their songs.
Orion by Metallica.
I have the entire Final Fantasy 8 piano collection too which is very relaxing :)
Listen to this one. [link]

It's a song from the movie How to Train Your Dragon. It is very relaxing.
Aerodynamic by Daft Punk.

[link]
Thomas Bergersen - Homecoming is one of my favourites but I enjoy most things by him. I'm not into the whole 'The Dark Knight/Inception' thing.

I may as well link you my growing set of epic orchestral fantasy music too; [link]
anything by Steve Reich
Flying Lotus
Apollo Brown (album: Clouds)
Cloudkicker
Sithu Aye
Uneven Structures - Finale
check out this band, Mono
Here is a little sample: [link]
Frozen Sky - Norther [link]
Fade to Black - Apocalyptica [link]
Nothing Else Matters-Apocalyptica [link]
Without Wings -Corrosion of Conformity [link]
You dear sir, have taste!
[link] Tinfoil by Linkin Park

and uh.... this one:
[link]
you can check out my playlist here. its post rock, some have words but all these songs are very good :) speaks to the soulll :D [link]
I'm actually hooked on these piano covers of dubstep songs, because they take the avaunt garde noise elements of the genre and translate it into something really fascinatingly orchestral I think. But, idk, you said no dubstep, so maybe you won't like it.

[link]
That was pure awesome :heart: Thanks!
Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack. Such instrumental epicness!
Nightwish's new album (Imaginerum: The Score) has BEAUTIFUL orchestral pieces :D You can find the album on youtube along with a bunch of their other orchestral pieces. Their lyrical songs are beautiful, too.
I love nightwish :la:
Joe Satriani
Ceremony is my favorite. [link]
[link] Queen - Procession
[link] Queen - Sandbox (unreleased demo)