Cutting yourself for Justin Bieber

So there has been a big deal of Justin Bieber smoking weed and the fans that saw the picture of him doing it has started to cut themselves over it. So like it turns out that it wasn't really Justin Bieber doing it and it was a fake.

But I still think it is ridiculous if your favorite artist smokes pot. Like who doesn't smoke pot in hollywood, you know. Espicially singers, And if Justin was smoking pot. Do you really think cutting yourself and posting it on fb would stop him from blowing kush. It totally stupid that people would think that will get him to stop.

So what are your comments about, if you can't post your idea on tmz, while do it here.
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
R U FREAKIN KIDDIN ME :iconrukiddingmeplz:
I'm serious as this stupid blog is about.
i agree with you ; who 're they to him to show him how he act , also i think it's ridiculous to be a fan of a star because you don't even know him or his true caractars ; many people become fan just because of the star's face and this is stupid .
i like to listen to music , know about the singers but i don't like to be a fan
To be honest I am a fan. But only to their accomplishments and what they are doing professionaly. I never go as far as to this shit. I think If you are going to cut yourself because your favorite actor does drug. I hate to see what people will do to their selves if their favorite celeberties do other dumb stupid shit.
i totaly agree with you on this
I did a thread on this, personally I think they should take it a step FURTHER and just perform a seppuku on themselves! :dummy:
I think otherwise. I think they should perform a suicide case.
Maybe they should be relocated to a remote island and studied for scientific purposes :B
lol, maybe. Or get thrown into earth and get a life. That would probably work.
well if an artist wants to do drugs then there's no stopping them. I know of a lot of singers, actors, even writers that do drugs, either now or back in the older stuff. some say drugs actually opens that up, for others it closes it. but it's really sad when a group of people start cutting themselves because a certain singer is doing it. I don't see fans of other artists doing this. but, there again, we must look at the age group Justin sings to ;) but if it is fake, makes it even worse. fans need to do some research before they start blowing their top, that is, if they can access to the net and stuff ;)
It is ridiculous, but to be honest I would be bombed out if my artist didn't do drugs.
Why's this in the music forum?
Because Justin Beiber is a musician.
4chan. They did the Bald for Bieber a little while ago too.
Though that was actually funny. This just completely crosses the line.
Sucks to know I miss that. Sound totally funny. But this crap right here is maybe jumping over the cliff. To cut yourself over some celeb that don't even know you, you know.
The whole thing is really stupid to me.
Exactly. More ridiculous since they were cutting themselves for someone they don't even know.
The war between the fans and the haters get pretty hideous at times. It's best to stay out of it to avoid being involved. :fear:
Oh yeah. No doubt there. I agree, it gets pretty dirty. xD
Justin Bieber smoking weed and the fans that saw the picture of him doing it has started to cut themselves over it.

what?
Whats funny about it is that its not even really Justin Beiber. Its just a guy who look like Justin Beiber. Totally ridiculous.
lol to funny. ive been sayign people are stupid for a while now but this isn't stupid, its just bloody hilarious. Juliabohemian made said not just the funniest commenmt on this topic but true as well. here is a quote from that post:

"based on what I’ve heard of his music, smoking it could only result in an improvement"

anyone who says baby that many times in a sentence was either smopking weed already or clearly needed to.