Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Cutting yourself for Justin Bieber

:iconlorenzoflowers:
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
So there has been a big deal of Justin Bieber smoking weed and the fans that saw the picture of him doing it has started to cut themselves over it. So like it turns out that it wasn't really Justin Bieber doing it and it was a fake.

But I still think it is ridiculous if your favorite artist smokes pot. Like who doesn't smoke pot in hollywood, you know. Espicially singers, And if Justin was smoking pot. Do you really think cutting yourself and posting it on fb would stop him from blowing kush. It totally stupid that people would think that will get him to stop.

So what are your comments about, if you can't post your idea on tmz, while do it here.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconenrico1946:
Enrico1946 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
R U FREAKIN KIDDIN ME :iconrukiddingmeplz:
LorenzoFlowers Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm serious as this stupid blog is about.
:iconsecretth:
secretth Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
i agree with you ; who 're they to him to show him how he act , also i think it's ridiculous to be a fan of a star because you don't even know him or his true caractars ; many people become fan just because of the star's face and this is stupid .
i like to listen to music , know about the singers but i don't like to be a fan
To be honest I am a fan. But only to their accomplishments and what they are doing professionaly. I never go as far as to this shit. I think If you are going to cut yourself because your favorite actor does drug. I hate to see what people will do to their selves if their favorite celeberties do other dumb stupid shit.
:iconsecretth:
secretth Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
i totaly agree with you on this
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
I did a thread on this, personally I think they should take it a step FURTHER and just perform a seppuku on themselves! :dummy:
I think otherwise. I think they should perform a suicide case.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student General Artist
Maybe they should be relocated to a remote island and studied for scientific purposes :B
lol, maybe. Or get thrown into earth and get a life. That would probably work.
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Writer
well if an artist wants to do drugs then there's no stopping them. I know of a lot of singers, actors, even writers that do drugs, either now or back in the older stuff. some say drugs actually opens that up, for others it closes it. but it's really sad when a group of people start cutting themselves because a certain singer is doing it. I don't see fans of other artists doing this. but, there again, we must look at the age group Justin sings to ;) but if it is fake, makes it even worse. fans need to do some research before they start blowing their top, that is, if they can access to the net and stuff ;)
Add a Comment: