Music Recommendations?

:heart: Hi there! Could you suggest new albums/artists for me to listen to? Here's samples of what I listen to:

Samamtha James-Free
[link]

Imogen Heap-Headlock
[link]

Apollo Justice Game OST-Orchestrated
[link]

Skillet-Rebirth
[link]

I also listen To Kaskade, old school Linkin Park, Trading Yesterday and Ellie Goulding.

I listen to video game soundtracks, modern Rock, Electronica, Dubstep and chillout.

Help me out here! :music:
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hybrid they fuse classical sweeping soundtracks with electronica... here is one of my fav's by them.

[link]
Savant! Best thing that happened to me in 2012 lol~

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

I'd say check him out on either beatport or spotify, it's easier to access all the tracks and albums there than it is on youtube. XD

Beatport ~ [link]
[link] Try out Nightwish! They're sometimes quite epic, like a movie soundtrack. Also try the old stuff from them with the former front girl, she was an opera singer: [link]
You should listen to Adele and mgmt there really good

Well, if you listen to old school Linkin Park, you might like some stuff from their newest album. I would suggest the tracks "Victimized" and "Castle of Glass".

As for some dubstep/electronica, I would have to say that Gemini is pretty good. Look up the tracks "Nothingness" and "Rise and Fall". They also have other more dubstep themed tracks like "Blue" and "Elevate".

For Video Game OST's I would suggest anything from Halo, Assassin's Creed, or Metal Gear Solid. Each one of those franchises has wonderful music, and I will list a few great tracks here for you to look up if you are interested:

Halo 3 ODST OST:
Light at the End
More than His Share
Asphalt and Ablution

Halo Reach OST:
Tip of the Spear
Epilogue

Halo 4 OST:
To Galaxy
Green And Blue
Immaterial

Assassin's Creed II:
Sanctuary
Venice Escape
Flight Over Venice (I & II)

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker OST
Zero Allies
Little Brother
Outer Heaven

There is many more, but I don't feel like writing an entire novel in the comments section :D
Hollywood Undead just came out with a new album. Here's a song from the previous :[link]

'^-^ Maybe you'll like them~