Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Instrumental Music or Vocal Singing?

:iconnecroraevyn:
NecroRaevyn Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Writer
I'm very interested.
There are a lot of instrument players in my school,
But there apparently are more singers in the real world.
Just say which one you are.
Almost everybody has taken singing/instrument classes in school.
This is talking about out of school lessons, they can either be private or a large class, but not something that is part of school or part of some everyday programme.
If you do not take any musical lessons out of school, still say which side you are on!
Personally I am a pianoist.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconokashy:
Okashy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Ofc i prefer instrumental.
Imahination is free with this type of music, words do not impose me anything

I expect from vocal music good blending betwin instruments and vocal.
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I take piano lessons. I'm thinking about vocal lessons (I'm already in the school choir though)
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I wouldn't say there are more singers in the 'real world'. Listen to the radio, any station. Hear that? For every popular (and non-popular) singer there has to be a veritable army of session musicians and/or band members providing the music. 
:iconjuturn-al:
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Instrument. I agree with what you say about more singers in the real world since singing is free and don't really require expensive equipment if you compare it to instruments :)
:iconasabase:
AsaBase Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I'm a singer I guess. I study music somewhat but I can't focus on instruments. However, I don't have the natural ability to sing or have the proper natural resonances, which makes singing incredibly tough and I have to use a lot of tricks to sound good.
:iconq-le:
Q-Le Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
mmh not quiet sure what you mean... But I started off playing keyboard when I was young. I stopped playing after going to High school but after 3 years or so I wanted to play the piano and have been taking lessons for around 2 years and last year I picked up the guitar as well(preferably electric) but without any lessons...
I don't sing, because I can't.. My voice is just not pretty, but I'd love to be able to sing though
:iconthe-fox-of-wonders:
The-fox-of-wonders Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I don't take any lessons, and I don't play an instrument, but I love instrumental. Personally I tend to dislike songs (so with singing), I like some songs, but I definitely prefer tracks without singing. (I love soundtracks from movies and games--- and trailer music... like Two Steps From Hell's)
:iconkikineko3:
KikiNeko3 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
o .o uummmmm im both?? im a violinist and a singer :o and a dancer and im from an academy of music :I does this works?
Add a Comment: