Replies: 3

Happy Birthday to my darling Mr Bowie! <3

:iconezzalikesart:
Ezzalikesart Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear David
Happy Birthday to you!

I have been in love with David and his music ever since i watched 'Labyrinth' when i was four. At that moment i began a quest to marry him (not so much now......maybe a little). Anyway, a few years after that I told a friend about my love for David Bowie including the part about wanting to marry him, she then told the whole class about. It wasn't that embarrassing until the teacher came up to me and asked me what song i liked of his at that moment i my face turned bright red as i thought about what the class were thinking, i could hear a few of them laughing. "I don't know ...." i replied which at the time was just my answer to avoid embarrassment, but now that i think about it i couldn't have been more honest, I don't know what my favorite song is... One does not simply choose their favorite bowie song!. So after that event i pretty much kept my enthusiasm for David off topic when with friends though i did get a David Bowie action figure in year two. I kept quiet up until high school and its stayed that way. I honestly couldnt give a fuck what anybody thinks about my fandom :D

If you're a fan of bowie, how did you become one?

Comment whatever you want, nothing negative, after all it is his birthday :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmphtmnslt:
mphtmnslt Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
his new single is pretty cool.
:iconezzalikesart:
Ezzalikesart Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Yeah its pretty good :)
:iconkatypila:
katypila Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
[link] If you married David Bowie then he'd be my brother-in-law. I think that's awesome and you should go on to fulfill your quest. zomg he would dress as the goblin king at the the wedding!

also Happy Birthday dear David for yesterday
Add a Comment: