Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 80

Which band/musician have you liked for the longest time?

:iconmightybearrr:
mightybearrr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Professional Filmographer
It's as simple as the title of the thread. "Which band/musician have you liked for the longest time?" Also, how long have you been listening to them? When I say "listening," I don't mean casually hearing a song of theirs on the radio and liking it. I mean actually going out of your way to listen to them (getting albums/mp3's, going to concerts, etc.). Also keep it limited to a band/musician that you STILL like, not one you liked when you were young but soon outgrew.

For me that band is Clutch. I've been listening to them for a good 8-9 years now and their stuff hasn't lost any of its charm in my eyes. That and they've stayed consistent over the years which is always nice.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontdphotodesigns:
tdphotodesigns Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional Photographer
Mayday Parade all the way!
:iconcrystalstarlove:
Crystalstarlove Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I was definetly in love with ac/dc for the longest time for probably 8 and a half years
:iconnovusforma:
Novusforma Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student General Artist
Edward Elgar for 22 years.
Kate Bush for 11.
Pink Floyd for 9.
:iconautumn-dahlin:
Autumn-Dahlin Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Definitely Hole. I can listen to them again and again without getting bored. I usually 'outgrow' bands, but this one has stuck with me.
:iconidoux:
iDoux Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
The Offspring, is not my fav, but it was one of the first bands I ever listened when I was 8-9 years old, and today I still like them, is not my fav, but is the one I have been listening for a long time...
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
La Bouche - ever since I can remember, to be honest.
:iconreverie-on-acid:
Reverie-On-Acid Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nine Inch Nails since like...grade school.
:iconayior:
Ayior Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student Digital Artist
AC/DC
live '92 was my favorite album already when I was 4 XD
aaww, brings back memories...
:iconblurr19:
Blurr19 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Would either be Oasis or Bon Jovi
:icongallifreyan-girl:
Gallifreyan-girl Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Green Day has been my favorite band for as long as I can remember, My mom used to listen to them all the time so it gradually passed onto me. Boulevard of broken dreams is still one of my favorite songs. In fact, I remember knowing all the words to it when I was just six xD Unfortunately I haven't been to any of their concerts, although I really wish I could.
Add a Comment: