The Biebbs..

What is your opinion on the Biebbs...?
Comments116
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
He has maybe one decent song in my opinion,I seriously don't get why he's so famous,it doesn't matter if he was a YouTube star as a teenager. He's a pop singer..worse genre to be categorized in because these days it's mostly auto-tuned and when they perform in concerts or on TV all the singers suck.
Hmm...
Bieber.
No. His songs are generic, and cause me to literally gag upon hearing them.
His fans are incredibly irritating, most of the time.
And finally, the "biebbs" is an asshole. I didn't hate him before, but now he is a younger Perez Hilton.
I don't understand the hate for him really. For me, I've listened to some of his music and it just doesn't appeal to me as a 27 year old male. Just because his music doesn't interest me doesn't mean he sucks as an artist. I just don't listen to him and I don't berate people who do. Everybody's musical taste is diffeent and I say this as a fan of techno, dubstep, and Mariah Carey.
His music is generic pop, and I don't really see what's so special about it. I don't hate the guy because I have no reason to.

Also #cutforbeiber was hugely fake and kind of funny to me that people actually took it to seriously and then chastised the kid for smoking a blunt as if it were a bad thing. Too much drama surrounding his celebrity status though.
Ehh, I don't like his music much, but, all of the jokes about him stopped being funny years ago.
i don't care for him honestly....i don't see why people hate him just because they dont like his music...this is what happens when people start getting too involved with TV
I pity him a little
I like him and I do listen to some of his songs. Not super-obsessed fangirl but it's cool. Even back when "Baby" came out I never really saw a reason to hate him. He also does a ton of charity work, and I'll respect anyone who does that, famous or not. Popularity, genre, decade, etc. is not an issue to me for music. If I like it, I like it.

Plus, I've been listening to the radio since I was a kid, the whole "insane fan" when a boy-band or a singer like JB comes by is nothing new. Same with people calling them "feminine" and "gay", and with the fact that the the fans of these musicians are always grouped together and are made the butt of jokes. It used to really bother me, but then one day I realized that I'm not going to change what I like just because some people want me to. Not to mention years after these musicians go out of style the people who once made fun of them now crowd on Youtube wishing for the "good ol' days".
Way to stand up for yourself! REPRESENT!
His voice is quite feminine.
But other than that, I don't hate him. His music is just like all the other pop crap on the radio. In other words, he's quite unoriginal.
true.... theres no reason to HATE
SAVE X RADIO
THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT US DOWN

[link]
He's a kid doing his thing. I hate him as much as any other teenager.
Kush.
Nuff sai-wait no. She's a total douche now and I admit that boyfriend has a good beat. She's so beautiful, she doesn't need to be this way! *cuts self*
You mean...waoh, I need to lay down...

Just kidding, on a serious note many lesbians have been mistaken for Justin Bieber.
I like him because he totally has haters and a couple of his songs are good. Espicailly the one who be on with Neyo and Chris Brown.