What do you think of Gangnam Style?

I think the song have catchy beat and the dance moves are funny. What do you think of it?
Comments131
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It annoys the crap out of me and I want to stab everyone who's entertained by it in the eyes.

Sorry.
I heard it in a promo for transformers prime. I then threw the TV out the window, flew to south Korea and killed Psy.

So no, I do not like Poke'em Gangbang Style.
I don't care much for Oprah Gundam Style or whatever it's called.
i love it, its a great song to dance too and lyrics are fun to sing along too even if you can't pronounce them XD
I still love it. I have never heard the radio stations play it or in any store so I can listen to it when I feel end never get bored of it :la:
It's downright annoying, but I have to admit that it sounds better than other generic k-pop songs. It doesn't annoy me on the level that groups like SNSD do.
I have to admit I love it. It's so funny. :boogie:
Very Annoying in my opinion.

Nicki Minaj is better than him.
I like it, but I don't like the hype around it.. And people thinking they're awesome for trying to do the dance in public.. And the millions of badly executed parodies..
It´s fun and catchy
It is a cancer, and OH GOD, BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!!!!!!!!!!
i think its a sexy lady
I still love it!
A Sad excuse for K-pop fans, personally I'm not a fan because for one I'll have to use Google translate to find out what the heck there even saying. The video.. is stupid because that orange hair girl is so wearing makeup and what's with the guy in the yellow jump suit dancing like an idiot? It might be catchy and fun to dance to but it's stupid in my opinon.
I don't really know what's so special about it. What bothers me the most is the insane amount of people that are completely crazy about it and/or just realized that other countries also make music that isn't in English. :|
I don't have a problem with the song, it's actually kind of good. I have an issue with the OBNOXIOUS culture that builds around the these types of songs. It becomes a punch line.

[link]
I can't stand it tbh. A Korean friend of mine showed it to me before it became insanely popular... yeah, not my thing. 'Right Now' and 'Champion' are alright, though.
I like it, but I also like his other music, too. Such as "Right Now", I like it better than Gangnam Style, but I love both ~
It's cheerful, catchy and the first time I saw the music video I actually laughed out loud :giggle: So I'm definitely a fan :D
I thought he was saying broken condom style
I can honestly say that I watched gangnam style before it got mainstream. But now that its way too overplayed and parodied , its kind of annoying. But still catchy.
Never liked this song. - Ok, I hate it. It's irritating and I really can't endure it any longer after it has been played 1000 times on the radio!
fun but boring after a billionth time on the radio :yawn