So what music makes you wanna...

Sing along and/or dance to?

It can be old, new, or just discovered or just nearly forgotten...
Or no one has ever heard about. :XD:
C'mon guys...
be honest. Even though it might be embarrassing and makes people around you ask you why the heck thats on your ipod, it still feels great letting it out. :D

My guilty pleasure is "Numa Numa" and "It's the best day ever". Even though i'm a little too old for spongebob. :XD:

Anyway, put your thoughts in that little white box below and you might also be surprised on what you find here! :D
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Catchy metal songs (Peace Sells for example)
i get the urge to dance/sing along to basically anything by justice.then there are songs by die fantastischen vier and others that sing/rap way to fast for me to follow ._. .Only one song by my favorite artist though,since he often keeps lyrics completely away (good thing though),it was called "insomnia 4",but i think it has been re-released as "stranger in the mirror".Anyways,the list is short.
Cardiacs: "Come Back Clammy Lammy". Awesomeness!
lately, the song that makes me dance is "Intentalo" by Bebeto xP
Anything that comes under the subtitle music and has an upbeat tempo. Rock, metal, pop, dubstep, rap, R&B but I won't classify it by genre because I might find song outside of my favorite genres interesting.
The Hellion/Electric Eye by Judas Priest. I find myself singing that often.

[link]
Right now i'm singing along to More Than This by Roxy Music. One of those easy to sing along to songs (not too high or low for my limited range! lol).
I always sing Still Alive and Want you Gone (the ending songs to the Portal games) whenever they turn up on my Ipod, even though my sister absolutely hates it. And mostly everything by The Living Tombstone and most other electronic and rock music. I'd put up links but I'm really too lazy to try finding them :P
I will sing along with many of the songs on Sevendust's album "Seasons". I'm also known to sing versus from "Sweeney Todd" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" while at work. I think my boss gets a little freaked out when I start up with "A Little Priest". [link]
This is highly addictive. I could boogie to this for hours. -->[link]
be it the lyrics or the beat itself, these two songs make me dance and laugh XD
[link]
[link]
I watched old Naruto episode and got amazed by this song...
Lost Words (Nakushita Kotoba) by No Regret Life
[link]

I'm still listening to it right now :')
I sing along and dance to everything. EVERYTHING. Even if I don't particularly like the song. It's like my own private concert in my room everyday.
But as of this particular moment,
What a Fool Believes [link]
and some john mayer stuff like [link] and [link] and [link]
And teddyloid [link] and [link]
Currently this song makes me want to jam to it xD [link]

But previously it was this song :P [link] (cover version) / [link] (original)