December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

So what music makes you wanna...

:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sing along and/or dance to?

It can be old, new, or just discovered or just nearly forgotten...
Or no one has ever heard about. :XD:
C'mon guys...
be honest. Even though it might be embarrassing and makes people around you ask you why the heck thats on your ipod, it still feels great letting it out. :D

My guilty pleasure is "Numa Numa" and "It's the best day ever". Even though i'm a little too old for spongebob. :XD:

Anyway, put your thoughts in that little white box below and you might also be surprised on what you find here! :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmaiarikata:
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Catchy metal songs (Peace Sells for example)
:iconblockbox:
Blockbox Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i get the urge to dance/sing along to basically anything by justice.then there are songs by die fantastischen vier and others that sing/rap way to fast for me to follow ._. .Only one song by my favorite artist though,since he often keeps lyrics completely away (good thing though),it was called "insomnia 4",but i think it has been re-released as "stranger in the mirror".Anyways,the list is short.
:iconergasterd:
ergasterd Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Cardiacs: "Come Back Clammy Lammy". Awesomeness!
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:p *licks lips*
:iconlaqueenno1:
LaQueenNo1 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
lately, the song that makes me dance is "Intentalo" by Bebeto xP
:iconrocklovingwolf100:
rocklovingwolf100 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything that comes under the subtitle music and has an upbeat tempo. Rock, metal, pop, dubstep, rap, R&B but I won't classify it by genre because I might find song outside of my favorite genres interesting.
:iconsuper-john-doe:
SUPER-JOHN-DOE Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
The Hellion/Electric Eye by Judas Priest. I find myself singing that often.

[link]
:iconlivneeson:
livneeson Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Right now i'm singing along to More Than This by Roxy Music. One of those easy to sing along to songs (not too high or low for my limited range! lol).
:icongallifreyan-girl:
Gallifreyan-girl Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I always sing Still Alive and Want you Gone (the ending songs to the Portal games) whenever they turn up on my Ipod, even though my sister absolutely hates it. And mostly everything by The Living Tombstone and most other electronic and rock music. I'd put up links but I'm really too lazy to try finding them :P
:iconazeron17:
Azeron17 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I will sing along with many of the songs on Sevendust's album "Seasons". I'm also known to sing versus from "Sweeney Todd" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" while at work. I think my boss gets a little freaked out when I start up with "A Little Priest". [link]
Add a Comment: