What's Your OC's Theme Song?

What songs do you know of that make you think about your OC? Tell me! :D :music:
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I made a journal about this awhile back... [link]
can't trust anybody - Jeff Williams; The More - Jeff Williams; Open Your Eyes - Sum 41
Paula Cole -- Music in Me

Granted, several of the early songs in her album Ithaca could work as well.
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!

Code of Silence by Billy Joel, and Flesh and Bone by The Killers.

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

Everything Louder Than Everything Else and Bad Attitude by Meat Loaf. Actually pretty much any [Meat Loaf] song about youthful enthusiasm and reckless behaviour fits.

Vengeance Is Mine by Alice Cooper, and The Monster Is Loose by Meat Loaf. A lot of my characters end up with Meat Loaf songs in their collection of thematic music. Chim really likes Meat Loaf songs, okay?

Character Profile: RoyName: Roy Soto Ebkion^eef (Ebb-key-on-*click*-Eef)

Species: Human/Yeniri crossbreed

Preferred Pronoun: He

---Physical Appearance---
Height: 156cm to top of head (not counting his hair), 186cm with antennae fully extended (5'1½" and 6'3" respectively).

Weight: 65kg (143.3 lbs)

Build: Solid-looking and decently muscled for his size, but not overly chunky or 'ripped'; he has a fair degree of flexibility. Quite a bit stronger than he appears at first glance.

Skin: Caucasian skin tone with blotchy orange patterning. The spots go across his cheekbones, up around the outside edges of his face and over his head, the

Joy by Temposhark, and Future Chaos by Position Music.

Character Profile: AckquasisName: Ackquasis (Ah-kway-sis). Also goes by "Quasi" (Kwah-zee) to friends, associates or anyone who finds "Ackquasis" bothersome to pronounce.

Species: Lroaccan (Lrow-ah-can)

Age: Lroaccani consider counting years to be a bit silly. Age and intelligence are completely different things after all. Ackquasis is gliesct, meaning 'one who has reached physical maturity' in Lroca, his native language. In Standard years he would be in his mid-eighties (late 50s in Ertljerli years).

Height: 1.9m (6'3") on all eights, not including his horns or crest. 3.96m (13") full height, with anoth

Blink by Infected Mushroom, Voice of Rushing Waters by City of the Fallen, and Science by Two Steps From Hell.
Soo muuuuch. Let's see...

For
Terrance Profile - A-VName: Terrance (Terry) Marx

Species: Human

Height: Six feet one Inch

Weight: Light /Medium/ Heavy (Depending on Monster form)

Build: Lean muscular build

Skin: pale pink (also Variable due to Monster forms)

Hair: 80’s style blond hair, his bangs are dyed purple and lay on either side of his temples

Eyes: Ice Blue

Other defining features/anatomy: the 80’s style shaggy blonde mane is his most defining feature as a human. any Variants on his Monster forms have yet to be found

Gait/Posture: Very straight and proud as a human, he’s forced to stoop sligh
there's: [link]
For
Cassidy Profile- A.V.Name: Cassidy Marx

Preferred Pronoun: She

Species: Human

Height: Five Feet Nine Inches

Weight: Average

Build: Muscular, mostly gained from carrying lots of heavy books

Skin: Sandy tan

Hair: Chin-length Light brown hair, has a prounounced Right bang that’s bright red. It looks like a Dye job but it’s her natural colour

Eyes: Green

Other defining features/anatomy: Has a light scar on her right shoulder, barely noticeable under her tan

Gait/Posture: tall but very relaxed very calm and easygoing

Voice/Speech Patterns: warm and friendly with a large volume

Clothing and Acces
There's : [link]
For
Baiulus Reference SheetBaiulus Profile

Name: Baiulus

Species: Dragon

Age: Pushing 1500 (though he only looks to be around 60 in his humanoid form).

Height: Normally  9.9m (32'5¾"). In humanoid form around 1.7m (5'7").

Weight: Normally around 21000kg (46296lbs). Human shape he manages 68kg (150lbs).

Hair: None. Large ivory-gold antlers instead. This is universal in both forms.

Skin: Scaly. Pale blue and violet.

Eye Colour: Yellow with slitted pupils.

Features in Natural Form: Light build, smooth back, bat wings, deer-like antlers and a  serpentine head. Wrinkles around the eyes and jowls . Forepaws are raccoon-like with long nails. Back p
There's : [link] But also a bit of this: [link]
For :
Dahlia's Profile
Dahlia Reference Sheet

Name: Dahlia

Species: Dragon

Height:  (At time of death)  7m (23') tall naturally. In humanoid form, 1.73m (5'8")

Weight: (at time of death) 20000kg in dragon form. Humanoid form weighs in at about 67 kg (147lbs).

Hair: Golden yellow mane reaching from between her horns to the base of her neck. Silver horns growing in an arc outward from the back of her skull.

Skin: Scaly. Predominantly iridescent pink with variable hues of orange and red depending on how the light catches it. Think sunset/dawn hues.

Eyes: Bright pale green, cat-like pupils.

Features
Definately this: [link]

I have Youtube Playlists for my characters, I kid you not.
‘Silhouette' Owl City, until I can find something more depressing. She is paranoid, appears to be psycho, and is an excellent leader but very paranoid sometimes. (Like Skipper from Penguins of Madagascar)
Ooh! And definitely this: [link]
My Oc's Theme is Wild life by unicorn kid~!))
I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjemin and Stand In The Rain by SuperChick for Victoria :meow:
Two of my faves. :D
Thats' a pretty sweet OC. Also, I was surprised when I heard the song because of the misleading appearance of the band.
My OC's song is Everybody have fun tonight by WANG Chung :p
My OC Van (a boxer) has "Cure for the Itch" as his theme. Pretty awesome tune.
My OC Rishu's theme song would be Veleda
It's an quite simple, calm, yet incredible powerful song
[link]
My OC hates music. :(
Why? :ohnoes: Is he deaf?
No he just hates it.

Wat deaf people cant hear music why would they hate it?
My OC Gallifrey's theme song is 'Universal Traveler' by Air because she is a universal traveler and the atmosphere of the song fits her.
I have a lot. =D My OC is an original character named Twipple. I haven't yet found a song that best fits him, but if there were one it'd have to be "When Can I See You Again" by Owl City.

BUT, for my other character, Rényn, the songs that best fit him would be "Let Go", and, "Lie To Me", both by RED. :) And also "May It Be" by Enya, if I were to pair him with another character of mine. :la:
I love those songs. :meow: