Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Intense emotional responses

:iconplasticfortunecookie:
PlasticFortuneCookie Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Have you ever had an extreme emotional response to a song?
I once listened to Pearl Jam's song "Last Kiss" and cried.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbluesmanbruno:
BluesmanBruno Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I sometimes get shivers down all along my spine and goosebumps if I'm in the right mood and fully concentrated on the music and it's the right sort of music.
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I definitely have. Some songs either have special meaning for me, or they're just really good. Like, I'm not super-religious, but two of my favorite songs are "On Eagle's Wings" and "Ave Maria," the former because it was sung at my great-grandfather's funeral some years back and was just done so amazingly beautifully, and the latter because it was sung at my parents' wedding, also amazingly beautifully (at least half of the guests were crying by the time the lady finished; it was probably the most gorgeous thing I've ever heard).

On the so-good-that-I-just-react note is the song "It Isn't That" (really, 그게 아니고, "Geu-ge anigo"), by 10cm. The lyrics tell about how this guy is reminded by all these little things of a girl that left him, but he insists, "It isn't that; that's not why I'm crying," and his voice is just so powerful, and I can't say enough good things about the song >.> [link]
:iconms-junesummers:
Ms-JuneSummers Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Writer
The Queen and the Soldier by Suzanne Vega is the most emotionally haunting song I've ever heard. Other than that, it's mostly songs from musicals that can make me cry. I suppose I need a story to go with it, LOL!
:iconevolkrow1379:
evolkrow1379 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
All the time. I feel I cry more to tv series and music compared to reality. Probably because music, like art is an outlet for emotion.
Add a Comment: